36 hour PCR to travel through France?

Yes. They are bilingual. In the video you can see what they look like and how it all works.

That seems to have changed... now they are finding positives who present fake certificates from the USA.
The new management is an actual lab - one of the biggest in Argentina under a very respected doctor.

y

Fortunately Changed....! No one assumes responsibility the Airport Administration, Ministry of Health and the Government a criminal inquiry was started against the Lapax Company owned by 2 women in the lowest tax bracket for independents..Who authorized these 2 women to start this operation and collect 5 million pesos per day..? ..

it was 72hours before the flight arriving in France when I transitted through CDG on the 2nd of April. Air France cancelled my flight last minute for ‘operational reasons’ (flight too empty) so ended up actually entering France to then travel to Frankfurt.

I’d be more concerned about having to do 10 days in hotel quarantine I’ve from some first hand experience that it’s pretty grim and that’s from people who’ve done 27 days quarantine in a hotel in Luanda with me!

In my experience with centralab they have never failed to deliver within the 24hours, you can pick your appointment time to suit your departure as well to give you a better window.
I’ve used them 4 or 5 times now for leaving Argentina never had an issue,

Last edited:
it was 72hours before the flight arriving in France when I transitted through CDG on the 2nd of April. Air France cancelled my flight last minute for ‘operational reasons’ (flight too empty) so ended up actually entering France to then travel to Frankfurt.

I’d be more concerned about having to do 10 days in hotel quarantine I’ve from some first hand experience that it’s pretty grim and that’s from people who’ve done 27 days quarantine in a hotel in Luanda with me!

In my experience with centralab they have never failed to deliver within the 24hours, you can pick your appointment time to suit your departure as well to give you a better window.
I’ve used them 4 or 5 times now for leaving Argentina never had an issue,
Thanks for the info.
Yes the hotel quarantine in the uk is going to suck plus I have to pay £1700 for it... the airline have told me that it is 72 hours so I will stick with that I guess.

Back