5 Reasons to get your haircut by me

Its time for my first post Ryan cut. Trepidation. Can someone provide Raymond's phone number, via PM or here on the forum ?

Thanks.

Hi Raymond. I liked what you said about the no chemical policy. I have long crazy curly hair (think Pixar's new movie Brave) that I would like to trim and possibly style. I can't go to any hair salon here because they all want to straighten it and put chemicals in it.
Do you have experience with curly hair?
Thanks!

Congratulations Raymond. This is a veritable gold mine for you as you're services are overdue here. But as another poster asked; what's the catch (on the free part)?

Johnny said:
Its time for my first post Ryan cut. Trepidation. Can someone provide Raymond's phone number, via PM or here on the forum ?

Thanks.
I'm still looking for Raymond's contact info. I'm beginning to look like Cousin Itt from the Addam's Family.

Does anyone know if Raymond is still here ? I've sent a PM, and also an email through his website. No response.

So, if anyone knows where I can get a decent haircut from someone who speaks passable English, please let me know.

Thanks.

Congratulations Raymond. This is a veritable gold mine for you as you're services are overdue here. But as another poster asked; what's the catch (on the free part)?
Very overdue with this reply... thanks for asking

The main reasoning behind this approach, which has been working well for me the last few years, is that repeat business is the key. If to get the opportunity to do someone´s hair once I can do it once for free and get their repeat business, it´s totally worth it. It also helps weed out the wankers.

I took it one step further though, because I have a mix of Argentine, tourist and expat clients it made good sense to not devalue my services just because I´m in Argentina. So working on a tips based system is a means of empowering people to recieve their service and then evaluate that services worth to them. As a result, my cut and blowdrys range from 80-300 pesos, the upper end is what I was charging 7 years ago in my salon back in New Zealand for mens cut services.
Ocassionally, I have people come to me for cuts and colours who decide that 2.50USD and hour is a fine rate for a human but thankfully it generally isn´t very often and they do not become regulars.
Currently I´m developing a space in San Telmo and when it is up and running I will post the details here: http://globaljet.weebly.com

Do you also cut girls? with super thin, straight european hair?

BA Hairdresser is still around... will be back from vacation next week i think???? terrie is great....if you are close to belgrano she works from her apt.

search - ba hairdresser

Back