55% Inflation. New Era Of Honesty???

Hi,

I debate and try to post links and comments from people who knows a little bit more than you. That is why you are posting in here and they are where they are.

Cheers!

Hi,

I debate and try to post links and comments from people who knows a little bit more than you. That is why you are posting in here and they are where they are.

Cheers!

I've never put someone on ignore before, but I guess there's a first time for everything. Goodbye.

Hi,

Cheers!

Look everybody! Matias created another account.

Hi,

Imagine, Alfonsin won elections in the 80's for having "only" 90% inflation.

Cheers!

Yes but I guess its more convenient for you to forget that Alfonsin became president right after one of the darkest periods of Argentine political history in the 20th century. Also may be more convenient for you to not mention that Menem won the elections in 89 because Alfonsin couldn't control the crazy amounts of inflation and people didn't want another Radical in power.

Hi,

Cheers!

First sentence - false. (You dont debate)
Second sentence - true.

You're improving. Keep trying.

Back