678 Propaganda Program Should Go Out Of Tv Publica Ch 7

678 Should Continue

• 678 should Exist without Public Funds

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • 678 Should Go Out of the Air

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
TV Publica should be geared towards education and culture... not political talk shows.

A nice cooking show where people aren't screaming all the time or kids' educational programming or even a show about how-tos (especially taking care of home and self.)

TV Publica should be geared towards education and culture... not political talk shows.

A nice cooking show where people aren't screaming all the time or kids' educational programming or even a show about how-tos (especially taking care of home and self.)

They should find the Argie version of a Bob Ross and just randomly put them on one night in the 678 slot to start painting some happy little trees. Sure, some will turn him off right away, but others will probably be entranced by the soothing voice. Soon enough the hatred of the 678 audience will be toned down as they all decide they`d rather be painting and making `happy little accidents`rather than spewing vitriol.

They should find the Argie version of a Bob Ross and just randomly put them on one night in the 678 slot to start painting some happy little trees. Sure, some will turn him off right away, but others will probably be entranced by the soothing voice. Soon enough the hatred of the 678 audience will be toned down as they all decide they`d rather be painting and making `happy little accidents`rather than spewing vitriol.

its bob ross monday!

http://www.twitch.tv/bobross

678 should exist if they can get a spot on a private, non tax payer funded channel. I don't see how it would be legal or constitutional to even think about censoring them. They're a bunch of low lives (as proven by the video posted by Gringoboy) but if a government is able to censor low lives, pretty soon they'll find power and excuses to censor anything else they don't like.

CFK appointed Head of Channel 7 Public TV resigned , hower other Public media like Radio Nacional and graphic media still follow guidelines from the Previous Government. During the Vidal swearing in Radio Nacional broadcasted CFK speech form the day before...?

It would be nice for TV Pública not to change with each new regime and not to act as the voice of whichever philosophy happens to be in power. I have no issue with opinions I don't like being on the public airways. But what was sorely missing under the Ks is balance.

Killing 6,7,8 would shine poorly on Macri, but why not have a 9,10, 11 afterwards with the exact opposite opinions?

It would be nice for TV Pública not to change with each new regime and not to act as the voice of whichever philosophy happens to be in power. I have no issue with opinions I don't like being on the public airways. But what was sorely missing under the Ks is balance.

Killing 6,7,8 would shine poorly on Macri, but why not have a 9,10, 11 afterwards with the exact opposite opinions?

You suggest both Propaganda, Programs Pro and against the Government. subsidized with taxpayers money.... :mad: I don't want my tax funds to be used for that. Personally. If they find sponsors and space in a PRivate Channel more power to it.

Gustavo Noriega: "678 es un programa fascista, brazo del Estado para hostigar"

http://www.infobae.c...estado-hostigar

Bueno, tenía una situación muy incómoda en el 13, no se sentía cómodo, y decidió poner una pata en Canal 7, en un momento en que eso no parecía un disparate. Pero cuando empezó a estrechar vínculos con Néstor Kirchner, puso todas las patas y se puso a disposición del aparato del Estado para hostigar opositores de una manera totalmente inadmisible. Ahí mi relación se terminó, me mintió, se portó muy mal conmigo, como antes se había portado muy bien, aunque las cosas personales no tienen importancia. Lo importante es que se convirtió en el brazo mediático del Estado para hostigar opositores. No hay cosa que se asemeje más a la definición del fascismo que esa, el aparato del Estado dedicado a hostigar opositores de a pie. Eso fue lo que hizo Diego, eso fue lo 678, Duro de Domar, y TVR.

Why not introduce a charter and get rid of all propaganda from public tv. Plenty of room for something like Question Time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
London2Baires Expat Life 0
G Expat Life 17
B Expat Life 0
Back