678 Propaganda Program Should Go Out Of Tv Publica Ch 7

678 Should Continue

• 678 should Exist without Public Funds

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • 678 Should Go Out of the Air

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
It would be nice for TV Pública not to change with each new regime and not to act as the voice of whichever philosophy happens to be in power. I have no issue with opinions I don't like being on the public airways. But what was sorely missing under the Ks is balance.

Killing 6,7,8 would shine poorly on Macri, but why not have a 9,10, 11 afterwards with the exact opposite opinions?

Macri addressed this head-on. He said clearly, that "we're not interested in 678, and not in 876 either". He doesn't want (his) government involved in this.

UPDATE: Here's the link. From minute 15 until minute 17 is worth hearing. Coherent and clear.

You suggest both Propaganda, Programs Pro and against the Government. subsidized with taxpayers money.... :mad: I don't want my tax funds to be used for that. Personally. If they find sponsors and space in a PRivate Channel more power to it.

If I was receiving the inflated salaries of the 678 panelists would be yelling out loud....!

Gustavo Noriega: "678 es un programa fascista, brazo del Estado para hostigar"

http://www.infobae.c...estado-hostigar

Bueno, tenía una situación muy incómoda en el 13, no se sentía cómodo, y decidió poner una pata en Canal 7, en un momento en que eso no parecía un disparate. Pero cuando empezó a estrechar vínculos con Néstor Kirchner, puso todas las patas y se puso a disposición del aparato del Estado para hostigar opositores de una manera totalmente inadmisible. Ahí mi relación se terminó, me mintió, se portó muy mal conmigo, como antes se había portado muy bien, aunque las cosas personales no tienen importancia. Lo importante es que se convirtió en el brazo mediático del Estado para hostigar opositores. No hay cosa que se asemeje más a la definición del fascismo que esa, el aparato del Estado dedicado a hostigar opositores de a pie. Eso fue lo que hizo Diego, eso fue lo 678, Duro de Domar, y TVR.

Don`t worry, Cristobal Lopez is sitting on the sidelines right now trying to decide whether to jump in and rescue 678. I'm sure it will be on C5N for next year (it's practicaly summer now, I don't think that 678 used to broadcast between January and March anyway)

Don`t worry, Cristobal Lopez is sitting on the sidelines right now trying to decide whether to jump in and rescue 678. I'm sure it will be on C5N for next year (it's practicaly summer now, I don't think that 678 used to broadcast between January and March anyway)

Maybe ... Cristobal Lopez is a shrewd businessman , will he pay the inflated salaries of the Qualified? :eek: panelists that had ratings of 2 point B) , will he find sponsors to make 678 viable in C5N?? or will he pick up the tab without sponsors.... :D Good luck Barone, Russo and Co. The Conductor was asked about his salary, he became quite upset

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Fin-de-678-en-la-TV-Publica-PPT-no-renovo-el-contrato-para-2016-20151218-0050.html

Fin de 678 en la TV Pública: PPT no renovó el contrato para 2016

El titular del Sistema Nacional de Medios Públicos, Hernán Lombardi, confirmó aPerfil.com que la productora se desvinculó del canal estatal.

Last 678 Program !! the Productora without the taxpayers subsidios can't continue on the air.... Photos . Panelists cry, perhaps will find another job.... Roberto Navarro also discontinued...! No hacer leña del Arbol Caido.....??? B) Don't beat a dead horse.

PD:

0013986533.jpg

http://www.infobae.c...ima-emision-678

Maybe we can take our radio programme, The Typical Mistake, to the visual air? It would be great to have a programme in English for students of English in Argentina.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
London2Baires Expat Life 0
G Expat Life 17
B Expat Life 0
Back