A different Cabaña in Cordoba for couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklinn

Registered
Hi all,

I'm an expat from Belgium. I've been living in Argentina for the last 10 years. I have built a Cabaña in the Valle de Calamuchita in Cordoba and have it now for week-ends and vacation rental.
We welcome the visitors ourselves and prepare a homemade breakfast. We propose the cabin for couple only because we always found it difficult to locate one for ourselves. The place is very quiet and is foreseen mainly for relax. We can also cook on request. We do speak english french and spanish and we are gay friendly. Please have a look at our site and feel free to ask.

Hoping to have some expats to come to our place.

www.lasiestaserena.com.ar

Cheers,

François

Franklinn said:
Hi all,

I'm an expat from Belgium. I've been living in Argentina for the last 10 years. I have built a Cabaña in the Valle de Calamuchita in Cordoba and have it now for week-ends and vacation rental.
We welcome the visitors ourselves and prepare a homemade breakfast. We propose the cabin for couple only because we always found it difficult to locate one for ourselves. The place is very quiet and is foreseen mainly for relax. We can also cook on request. We do speak english french and spanish and we are gay friendly. Please have a look at our site and feel free to ask.

Hoping to have some expats to come to our place.

www.lasiestaserena.com.ar

Cheers,

François

I am still trying to figure out if this is the beginning of a double homicide.

ROTFLMAO! A "C'est arrivé pres de chez vous" aka "Man bites dog" kind of thing.
What tickles me is the "I" to "We" switch. How many voices in that head, Billy Muligan?

Desolé Franklin, Cordobese's comment made me say this :)
Beautiful place, unfortunately have no way to get there. My first impulse was to ask if you serve gaufres, I crave them.

Nice vibes Cordobese we 'll be waiting for you and your partner. Thanks Iznogud Belgium is the origin of the surrealism and lot's of us are that way. For the gaufres I'll take note. On the other hand I prepare crepes. For the transport the airport from Cordoba is 2.5 hours away or you can also travel by bus. A pick up can be arranged.
Thank you Gringoboy it is nice for honeymoon but also good for an artist or a writer for artistic inspiration.

Cheers

Dear Johnstone,

we are asking a minimum of 2 day stay. The price in this period of the year is 400 Pesos per day. This includes home made breakfast, the bed sheets, the wood for the wood stove and a welcome drink. If you are not fancy to cook we can prepare some meals on request.

Kind regards,

La Siesta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back