A K Q J 10, Poker?

RobinsonGO

Registered
Hello All,

I am looking for a poker game. If anyone knows of a bar that hosts a poker night, cool. On the other hand, is there anyone interested in an expat poker night. Different people could host, myself included. Drinks, Munchies, and Cards. This thread might be slightly premature since I personally can not host for a week or two, as I am just getting moved in, but curious if there is interest out there. I am not looking to play for big stakes, just a fun game, 20-30 pesos or so. :)

Saludos.

No bar is able to host a poker gambling game cause that's illegal here. Of course you have some underground places where you can play, but I wouldn't recommend you going to such places.

BTW, count me in.

I'm up for a game.... and I have a whole poker set, chips, mat and all. :)

Check. The perfect amount of players too; and for the CHIPS, PERFECT, bring them. I would need to buy them prior. I can supply a few brews for the evening, hoping Im going to make that money back. Ha. Let me get situated in the new place this week and we can definitlely make something happen the following week. My place is a block off of Av. De Los Incas in Belgrano. How does that suit everyone? No pun intended.

Saludos

Ok. All is ready. Who wants to play poker! (hope its not too late of notice). I am able to host a poker night this Wednesday night, 6 people tops. What time works best for everyone? 20-30 pesos buy-in ( still to be decided). I live 10 blocks off of Cabildo, just off the J. Hernandez subte. (still OK?) Just looking for a fun get-together; poker and drinks to kick off the easter weekend!

Saludos

Back