A restaurant that has me addicted ( First Time in BA )

perry

Registered
I am truly addicted to a incredible restaurant called Sipan ( First Time in BA ) and like to tell you guys about this unique restaurant with the best Peruvian food I have had in Argentina

I have been three times this week at a huge cost to my wallet as its expensive but frankly I do not give a damn now as the food is so good that I am craving my next visit.

Every dish I have eaten there has been outstanding and the sushi is amongst the best I have tasted in the world .

I also have had the best empanada ever of Lomo . They are 20 pesos each but they are also huge and meat packed with a incredible array of flavours including the sauce which is a meal in itself.

The Pisco maracuja is the best Pisco I have had ever.

Try it and be impressed

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Sipan-Cocina-Peruana-Pisco-Bar-3610

http://www.sipan.com.ar/

Thx for the tip Perry - website and your recommendation have me convinced to make a visit!

I have been a few times and it is very good. feels a bit like you are in a mall if you are seated on the smoking side, but the food is really excellent.

mariposa said:
sushi in a peruvian restaurant??

Sushi is common in Peruvian restaurants due to their huge Japanese influence in their cuisine.

The fusion of flavours between Peruvian and Japanese in such a innovative presentation makes the food a highlight.

I am skeptical. Perry is evidently a real estate pro who has advertised property at this site and seems to enjoy a special relationship with the administrator. This doesn't mean Sipan isn't a good restaurant, just that I take this over-the-top recommendation with a grain of salt because I suspect Perry has a personal, if not commercial, connection to it.

To:

Today, 04:46 PM
darmanad
Veteran

alt3_tl.gif
alt3_tr.gif
icon1.gif
Administrators gone wild
This is a duplication of a post which was originally accepted and then removed by the administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry
I find your post highly insulting and plain lies . For the members information I have never once spoken to the restaurant manager nor do I have a special relationship with Sipan nor do I get any benefits from recommending a restaurant .

I believe that Sipan offers some of the best food in Argentina and for me this is a topic of great interest for me and one that for 5 years I have talked about numerous times on this forum. Food is a passion of mine and is in my blood due to my mothers exceptional greek cooking . To me this is the purest passion one can have the love of good food and the enjoyment of this with friends and family.

By the way Darmanad I find your posts on this forum very inflammatory , extremely rascist and the most narrow minded of any member of our community.

I suggest that the members look at the World Politics section which seems to be dominated by this member Darmanad who has 90 % of the posts there.

Does that mean that Darmanad has a special relationship with the Administrator as he seems to be allowed to post with impunity the most outrageous posts on this forum?

Perry,
Are you a real estate pro?
Do you advertise property at this site?
Do you have a relationship with the administrator? Do your posts on property you are handling enjoy any kind of special status here, like being made into a "sticky" or otherwise made to appear prominent? I suspected you enjoy a special relationship because I sent a messsage to administration about a year ago questioning the propriety of a uniquely commercial post of yours. I received a reply indicating there was some sort of priviledge extended to you. If this post lives to see the light of day I am even more suspicious of a special relationship because it was censored once already. Incredible.

Please reread my post. I never said you spoke to the Sipan mgmt or get any benefits from it. I only said that because of what I have observed in the way of apparent special status here I was skeptical and suspected you may have had a relationship with Sipan mgmt (I still am skeptical). That can hardly be a lie that would be known as such to you. Nor did I say anything negative about Sipan.
As an aside in regard to your passion for food, sorry, but the nature of your review/comments on Sipan does not impress me as being from a true, articulate foodie, at least someone who wants to convincingly tout a restaurant by giving the readier some insight. There are lots of general superlatives but very little specificity for someone who dined there 3 times last week. One only wonders where in the world you have'eaten sushi that you can make the claim that Sipan's sushi is among the best in the world. But that is just my opinion and is not central to your hyperventilation over my skepticism.

Of greater interest to me are your comments about my posts which you describe as "very inflammatory , extremely rascist and the most narrow minded of any member of our community." On one hand I am flattered that you have read (if you really have) some of my posts, many of which have been submitted to track recently reported events taking place around the globe and in direct response to the Islamophobia Crusade threads started by Big Bad Lamb. Moreover, I am glad that you suggest people look at the World Politics threads. Perhaps someone with an informed opinion can comment pro or con. To date no one seems up to the task - including you (as of the time I originally posted this Perry had not posted a reply in World Politics -subsequently he has. As expected his comment is as inane as his comments here and equally lacking merit or redeeming social value).
On the other hand, I deny that my posts are inflammatory, racist or narrow minded. I invite you to point out exactly which posts or words within my posts demonstrate these characteristics. Please do. I want to be enlightened by you.

darmanad said:
I am skeptical. Perry is evidently a real estate pro who has advertised property at this site and seems to enjoy a special relationship with the administrator. This doesn't mean Sipan isn't a good restaurant, just that I take this over-the-top recommendation with a grain of salt because I suspect Perry has a personal, if not commercial, connection to it.

I find your post highly insulting and plain lies . For the members information I have never once spoken to the restaurant manager nor do I have a special relationship with Sipan nor do I get any benefits from recommending a restaurant .

I believe that Sipan offers some of the best food in Argentina and for me this is a topic of great interest for me and one that for 5 years I have talked about numerous times on this forum. Food is a passion of mine and is in my blood due to my mothers exceptional greek cooking .

To me this is the purest passion one can have the love of good food and the enjoyment of this with friends and family.

By the way Darmanad I find your posts on this forum very inflammatory , extremely rascist and the most narrow minded of any member of our community.

I suggest that the members look at the World Politics section which seems to be dominated by this member Darmanad who has 90 % of the posts there.

Does that mean that Darmanad has a special relationship with the Administrator as he seems to be allowed to post with impunity the most outrageous posts on this forum?

Darmanad has been now for three hours trying to hijack this thread with agressive remarks directed to me and my recommendation of Sipan.

This to me is tantamount to stalking and harrasment of the most vicious kind.

I recommended a experience at a restaurant that impressed me simple . There is no connection at all with the restaurant nor with any staff nor do I get any benefits for being truthful and speaking from my heart.

I loved Sipan and for me it is the best Peruvian restaurant in Argentina . This is my humble opinion .

darmanad said:

Perry and I don't agree on a lot of things. But I can confirm that Sipan is very good. The pisco sours ARE delicious.

I wasn't going to bother answering here. But seriously Darmanad... It's only a restaurant recommendation. Either go & try or don't. :rolleyes:

This thread is about Sipan and restaurants and is not going to be Hijacked by Darmanad and Co . Lets keep it on topic thank you.

Back