A Simple Guide to Argentine Efficiency

jez

Registered
can.jpg

naaaah, this could never be Argentine. Too much effort put in studying the problem, no amigos-relationship...nocorruption...it can't be Argentina. This is rather corporate Wall Street, I would say. Think of those nice big banks which f**ed up everything and then fired thousands of employees, before the manager got huge bonuses.

Moreover: the joke was meant for Brazil, look at the colours of the tie and also at the names on the pictures.

I believe if you dont find this funny or you want to change the direction of the joke maybe its time to find a new forum...

RobinsonGO said:
I believe if you dont find this funny or you want to change the direction of the joke maybe its time to find a new forum...

And I believe you should take care of your business

I agree with you Amargo. In addition these organizational techniques have not been made by Argentinians, whoever has worked in a multinational know it could be applied
even to some american and european companies.
The truth is that while American and Europeans used to have te possibility to consacrate only to train in their sports and theirs bussinesses, Argentinians
have serveral jobs and train when they can. They do not have time to consacrate to analyse situations and modify patterns.

Don't care about what Robinson says, remember that when Robinson Crusoe Ship wrecked, he found shelter in an island that was not his.

Back