Abortion to become legal.....

We are in the home stretch to safe, legal and free abortion rights in Argentina.

Tuesday, July 31 from 6pm -- The Last GREEN Tuesday gathering at Plaza Congreso

Wednesday, Aug 8 from 12AM -- ALL NIGHT VIGIL BEFORE THE SENATE VOTE ON ABORTION AT PLAZA CONGRESO

https://www.facebook.com/CampAbortoLegal/

Sad because I value life and it is painful to see children killed.

500 women or so die from abortions practiced in unsafe conditions, what should we do..? Nothing.?

Freedom of choice is a womans right. Who pays for the procedure is also her right also.

It seems to me and perhaps it is controversial but where is the option for the father involved. As a participant in the event if the Father wants to child should they not also be considered. Why do all the rights shift to the woman here. What if the Father wants the child I know I would.

And lets not try to get dramatic please I am just curious why all the rights shift to the woman here.

It seems to me and perhaps it is controversial but where is the option for the father involved. As a participant in the event if the Father wants to child should they not also be considered. Why do all the rights shift to the woman here. What if the Father wants the child I know I would.

And lets not try to get dramatic please I am just curious why all the rights shift to the woman here.

Well..because the woman is the one to carry the fetus, face all the associated health risks involved with pregnancy and childbirth and in *most* cases, also is the default primary caretaker. She generally is also the one to suffer the economic repercussions from lost wages to career impact. Seems pretty reasonable they get to make the decision.

I have kids. If anything, I am more pro-choice now than before.

I have kids. If anything, I am more pro-choice now than before.

Me too.

Interesting to me as in my case I would take the child and expect nothing from the mother if things did not work out and handle the rest myself as I did with my first wife and turned out two excellent young college educated currently successful sons. Yes we were young but I knew how to and could afford to handle my sons alone. Not all men are the same so in my thinking if the man is able he should also have a choice. I know there are allot of dead beats out there but that is not all of us by any means. A woman might be able to shrug the unborn off I would never fall into that category. I am not talking about rights I am talking about my human heart.

But if you do have the child the man is accountable financial which I have no issue with but if you are going to put that burden on a man where are his rights?

Back