Access To Dollars

One of the main reasons to demand new bills are that buyers will not buy marked bills, that can be traced down...!
Have had bills rejected if written over, or marked with red round stamps, etc.

If someone wants dollars and can pay to a bank outside this country,I'm yer man.Brand new from me bank.

You mean if someone can you pesos to a bank outside Argentina? Or pay you pesos here, and you transfer dollars to the buyer's bank account outside Argentina? It's not very clear what you mean.

I have an Argentinian boyfriend and he sells dollars from time to time, but we live in Zona Oeste, if you need the address just email me: [email protected] and I will give you the address. Last week when he changed some he got 6.28 pesos per dollar, it is a safe place to go and not a lot of chance of being robbed if you don't tell anyone what you are doing. I think you need to be safe in the centre, of where you go to sell your dollars, especially if you're a tourist as they'll try to rip you off, just as they do in the airport. Älso know of a good website where they will convert currency at very good rates and you can pick up at a MORE collection point, of which there are many of them around Buenos Aires. I was offered 9 pesos to the pound today, which is excellent because with my UK debit card from the ATM, I am only getting 7.

Thank you for the info, but unfortunately I don't have a car or a way to get to Zona Oeste. I can only change with someone in Capital.

Hey there. To the original poster or anyone else interested - I'm coming to Buenos Aires on Friday from the UK and I've got dollars to change... Everyone says 6.33 is the going rate, however I could do 6.25. Anyone interested? PM me

Hi, I´m not able to PM from the forum. Can you email me at [email protected]? I´m traveling on Saturday but if you can get together Friday when you arrive that would be great.

Clarification.You have usd here and pay me in anything but pesos(eu/usd/£) from a bank to my bank outside the country.

Hey there. To the original poster or anyone else interested - I'm coming to Buenos Aires on Friday from the UK and I've got dollars to change... Everyone says 6.33 is the going rate, however I could do 6.25. Anyone interested? PM me
I am english and maybe we could do a deal?I have usd here that you could buy off me and pay me in UK from your bank to mine.Then sell on the blue market?.....my email is [email protected]

When I bring dollars to Argentina , I always go through them at my bank in the US and only take "near perfect" notes. Have been refused exchange because of something as simple as a high light mark , or any writing , even if bill is pristine. Just another AR trait of our wonderful Latin friends.

I sold a vehicle several years ago and was paid partly in brand new , uncirculated $100 dollar bills. Minted in 1973 !! I love Argentina !!

Back