Access To Hulu, Netflix And Pandora Without Vpn...

2GuysInPM

Registered
Just found this browser extension called Media Hint that allows you direct access to Hulu, Netflix (USA), and Pandora from abroad without the need to setup up or pay for VPN access. It works really good. You can install it on Chrome or Firefox with just a few clicks.

Listening to Pandora now!

https://mediahint.com/

When I found that Pandora didnt work in Argentina, I came across one similar but without all the ads that Pandora has, called Jango Radio which I can play from anywhere without using a "region blocker" (I dont know the technical name of them)
Anyway, I still opened this mediahunt site. You can never have too many resources :D

Thanks for the info.

Always be careful to turn off these proxy servers when not using the websites you need them for because MediaHint says they can "access your data on all websites" is pretty insane.

Even though they do not serve ads or have a subscription model they must be making money somehow to pay for the proxy servers and I wonder what their business model is.

I am not saying they are taking your personal information and selling it but I would not use this extension while doing anything but Hulu, Netflix, Pandora etc.

Also SSL encryption would be nice.

But that is the beast we face if we want our tv, music and movies from back home.

Always be careful to turn off these proxy servers when not using the websites you need them for because MediaHint says they can "access your data on all websites" is pretty insane.

Good advice. It is always a good idea to either install these extensions on a browser that you don't normally use, or disable the extension (from your browser settings) when you are not using it, so to lock things up a bit.

Back