Accessing Us Netflix, Hulu, Etc. Cheap & Super Easy.

sarahthebarber

Registered
Through this forum I was turned onto a service called UnoTelly(unotelly.com) that provides access to an unbelievable number of channels and streaming services usually only available in the US. I've been able to watch anything I've wanted and though normally I don't watch any TV at home, being this far away, there is some comfort to be found in watching "The Daily Show" ;)

To anyone settling for anything less but desiring more: I highly recommend checking out unotelly.com and following the directions which are clear and relatively simple(even for this tech idiot). Good luck and happy viewing!

I'll check it out, thanks! I believe the Daily Show is currently available here anyway. As for netflix, it works great here with the US account I share with my housemates back in the states, but I've noticed it doesn't seem to have all the same content as it did in the states. Hulu might be nice, though it's all behind a paywall these days.

Better value than Netflix by a mile.
Thanks for the tip!

DNS systems are great but beware of using this when you access your online banking etc as it would be very easy to re-route you through a middle site and steal your passwords etc.

I use hotspot shield mainly on my phone for pandora but also for streaming content if I ever need to watch something

Through this forum I was turned onto a service called UnoTelly(unotelly.com) that provides access to an unbelievable number of channels and streaming services usually only available in the US. I've been able to watch anything I've wanted and though normally I don't watch any TV at home, being this far away, there is some comfort to be found in watching "The Daily Show" ;)

To anyone settling for anything less but desiring more: I highly recommend checking out unotelly.com and following the directions which are clear and relatively simple(even for this tech idiot). Good luck and happy viewing!

Can you record programs to watch later?

Can you record programs to watch later?

Not that I know of since I'm only using it to watch hulu. Though it allows for use of a large variety of services. Basically I was made aware that hulu and netflix, etc are available in Argentina, but a lot of content is limited to US, thus making the content quite limited here. Just a suggestion for anyone wanting to try :)

Back