Adderall XR, Serequel, Luvox

BellaLove

Registered
Does anyone know if the prescription drugs adderall XR, serequel, and luvox are available in Buenos Aires?

They are available in the USA but I know that they are not available in some other countries.

The question is not whether they are covered by insurance, but if they are available in Argentina.

Thank you

BellaLove said:
Does anyone know if the prescription drugs adderall XR, serequel, and luvox are available in Buenos Aires?

They are available in the USA but I know that they are not available in some other countries.

The question is not whether they are covered by insurance, but if they are available in Argentina.

Thank you

Adderall is not legal in BA. I think it is actually illegal everywhere except the US and Canada.

Not sure about the other drugs.

Suerte.

I take Seroquel and it is prescribed by a psychiatrist here so Seroquel is available (and so are generic forms of it).

Also take seroquel, if its not covered by your insurance, doctors often have a form given to them by the pharmaceutical salespeople which gives you 2 for 1 tablets or another similar saving. Just make sure you ask if they have them at the moment, its just luck if your doctor has been visited recently but its always worth asking. Also the local versions are a lot cheaper than those available in the UK and US

What's Seroquel? I take adderol, but have never heard of that one...

I take it for OCD but they also are giving it for bipolar.

adderrall is available in Argentina but your doctor has to have a special prescription pad which he gets a t the Ministerio de Salud. Usually, oncologists, surgeons and some psyquiatrsits get these pads. They are in triplicate and one copy is sent to the ministerio.

Ok, I'm really frustrated and confused. Why are people saying that adderall is illegal in Argentina if it is clearly available??

BellaLove said:
Ok, I'm really frustrated and confused. Why are people saying that adderall is illegal in Argentina if it is clearly available??
People are trying to help you. They only know what they know. Is BA Expats your only resource for information?

I also heard Adderall was illegal but I never tried to get a prescription. Much easier to get it in the States and just bring it with you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Expat Life 13
L Expat Life 23
B Expat Life 19
Back