Anyone Know How To Get Adderall Down Here? Or Have Extra?

Liveinbaa

Registered
I won't be able to get my prescription refilled until I go back to the USA in December and I'm out of adderall. Not a great situation since they don't sell it down here as far as I know. Does anyone have any experience on this? Or does anyone want to make a quick few bucks and sell me some? I'd be happy to prove I have a prescription :)

It doesn't seem like the generic websites ship to Argentina...

PM me if you'd like -- or post any information here.

Not that I'm against it, but I think it's illegal here. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who would share in this environment!

Be cautious about self-prescribing though. A great friend of mine in Houston - band-mate, very talented singer and close friend was taking street Adderall for self-diagnosed ADD. I credit it in his case as being a gateway drug which years later lead him to the slippery slope of becoming a full fledged crackhead. He's never been the same. Extreme case, but just saying.

You're in a world-class psychology hotspot - if Adderall is not readily available, perhaps it's an opportunity to explore other avenues.

I was planning on cooking a batch later this week

Breaking-Bad-RV.jpg

ha ha guys...

I'm wondering if anyone has had good experiances with online pharmacies down here? Or if there's a reasonable way of getting my prescriptoin "filled" informally? I know it's easy to laugh -- but you don't have ADD :) I'm OK with the jokes though!

Another thought: anyone had experience buying prescription drugs not available due to the general Fascism in Argentina in Uruguay?

or does anyone have experience with the BsAs pain clinic ? seems to have a phone # but I couldn't get through....

Back