Aerolineas Argentina is selling tickets from Lima to EZE in December. Safe to buy?

Fiscal

Registered
or is this one of those deals where they sell tickets not knowing if the government is going to lift flight restrictions?

Technically yes, flights are free to operate.
If / when borders in Peru or Argentina open up or slam closed again, that, no one can truly predict.

DO you know anywho has flown LATAM direct from Lima to EZE recently?
No. Why? The flights are on. Check on flightaware.con the flight number for reliability. As said you have two options — latam or Aerolineas. There might be some schedule changes and you might have to fly a day before or after but the flights will go on. If you want to be safe check what the two airlines are selling in late November and assume the schedule will be the same in December. So for instance if you see a flight on Friday in November it s extremely likely that flight will be there in December too.
Good luck.

Because previously Latam was selling tickets to Buenos Aires and then just cancelling them the day before....

I think it's fairly "safe" to assume the LATAM flights operating Wednesday, Friday and Sunday will take place in December. More frequency may be added. On AR it's too early to tell. You might want to wait a week or so to see how they schedule settles. I don't think they will have a flight every day as they are currently advertising/selling. Likely just 2x a week. AR allows you to do one free change under their CURRENT policy with no paying extra in fare...so as soon as the LIM_EZE schedule is updated you can book for say May 2021 at a cheaper price and call AR to have the date change to December 2020. But make sure the change policy has not been changed at that point and that you are observing the high/low seasonality.

Aerolineas is selling tickets (direct) to EZE from Lima beginning Dec 1.

Aerolineas is selling tickets (direct) to EZE from Lima beginning Dec 1.
Yes but they will reduce that schedule -- IMHO they will fly to LIM in December but not every day as they advertise. If you buy with them be prepared to be rescheduled on a flight +/-1-2 days around your original flight. Just my guess. Latam WED,FRI, SUN seems a more reliable option.

Back