Aerolineas Argentinas Chosen as Numero 1 in Latin America, by Travel Advisor

Rich One

Registered
Believe it or Not...Travel Advisor has selected Aerolineas Argentinas as number One

https://www.clarin.com/viajes/aerol...r-linea-aerea-america-latina_0_BJwHVlf1Q.html

Aerolineas Argentinas received 3 "Travelers' Choice Awards", which provides the TripAdvisor site according to the references and ratings of thousands of travelers.

They voted it as the best airline in Latin America, the best business class in Latin America and the best economic class in Latin America.

Last edited:
Believe it or Not...Travel Advisor has selected Aerolineas Argentinas as number One

https://www.clarin.com/viajes/aerol...r-linea-aerea-america-latina_0_BJwHVlf1Q.html

Aerolineas Argentinas received 3 "Travelers' Choice Awards", which provides the TripAdvisor site according to the references and ratings of thousands of travelers.

They voted it as the best airline in Latin America, the best business class in Latin America and the best economic class in Latin America.

They are not so bad nationally and I have been pleasantly suprised that most times they leave on the alloted time . I believe that they are one of the worlds safest airlines nearly equal to Qantas Australia the worlds safest airline

i use aerolineas v often for international flight. v v good except when on strike...never late..food is ok..airhostesses/ground staff is polite. Frequent flier scheme is v efficient and beneficial.

Last edited:
Aerolineas is not a bad airline. And getting better.
Their frequent flier program is decent, its online system is not.

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with them to Iguazu and back from Buenos Aires. Relatively comfortable seats and the pilot even did a banked flyover of the falls when on the return trip. Got some nice aerial shots of the falls to complete the trip.

Probably more a case of the quality of the competition getting worse than AR improving.TAM and LAN do seem to have declined since they merged.

At the end of the day lower fares not frills as well as punctuality is what todays travellers want.

Probably more a case of the quality of the competition getting worse than AR improving.TAM and LAN do seem to have declined since they merged.

At the end of the day lower fares not frills as well as punctuality is what todays travellers want.

Latam is terrible nd extreeeeemely expensive

I flew their international business class from Miami to EZE and back and it was quite good. The seats weren’t the ‘sky suites’ that Delta and American now boast in their premium cabins nor do they have wi-fi on board, but I feel like they know this aspect doesn’t measure up and thus try to compensate when it comes to service- 2 full meal services which were quite good including a breakfast with omelettes and crepes that were pretty lavish for plane food.

The cabin crew in the Condor Cabin were all very polished, seasoned flight attendants who seemed to be very attentive to ensuring a good experience and did a lot of things that the US carriers did ‘in the good ol days’ of flying, like constantly calling you by name, purser coming around to introduce herself and show you how to adjust the seat and TV screen, etc.

Not bad considering the ticket was 1/6th the price of a business class fare on the others

I think they’ve made great improvement primarily because they have people with experience (and not political friends of friends) running the show now and are actually turning a profit

Big difference from an Aeroparque to Santiago de Chile flight I took during the K years which showed an in flight video that was subtle K government propaganda about Campora, offered me a packaged sandwich that was expired, and no booze, this in business.

Back