AFL Grand Final (the real football!)

I have lived here 4 years and have never seen the grand final on Direc TV. I have 5 AFL games each week on my HAVA, all I need is a good internet connection and I can hook it up to any LCD TV, the picture is great.. I am a Collingwood supporter and would love to watch the game at a bar with other supporters, I haven't been to the Alamo, will they let me hook up to their TV?? I can't watch it without sound, will they let us have sound??

Just called the Alamo they said they will definitely show the game on ESPN and they close at 5am. They said they will have sound but there will also be loud music!! Any Collingwood supporters going to watch??

Anyone planning to go and watch the game at Alamo could you please email me and let me know. There are 3 of us going (3 pies fans!), we want know if there will be
others as well or we might just watch it at home!

[email protected]

Hi all!

I will be streaming the game live in my house on Friday night / Saturday morning. I'll be renting a projector and we have a great space for watching the game ... so everyone is welcome. Email me for the address and more details - [email protected].

Date: Friday 24th September
Time: 22:00 to 08:00
Where: Julián Álvarez, Villa Crespo (close to Corrientes)

Try calling Casabar. The owner will almost certainly hook it up if you let him know in advance.

Knowing that the game would end in a draw, I didn't bother watching it last night. Wouldn't mind seeing the real Grand Final next week. Any feedback on The Alamo's telecast? Was it up to scratch?

By the way team there is actually a game on here on the 23rd of October. A team from Australia is coming out and there is a couple of Argies involved. Let me know if anyone is interested in having a run around. Its modified a little as its played on a rugby pitch so you dont need to be super fit but just having some people that actually know the game would be a big plus.

We have a group of about 20 Australians watching the replay tonight at Casa Bar (Rodriguez Pena 1150), we have booked the upstairs bar to watch the game, it will be shown on the big projector with sound on Australia Network. Everyone is welcome to join. Will be mostly St Kilda fans but Go Pies!!

nevermind132 said:
We have a group of about 20 Australians watching the replay tonight at Casa Bar (Rodriguez Pena 1150), we have booked the upstairs bar to watch the game, it will be shown on the big projector with sound on Australia Network. Everyone is welcome to join. Will be mostly St Kilda fans but Go Pies!!

What time does the game start exactly?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Expat Events 1
R Expat Life 19
R Entertainment 3
T Expat Life 0
S Expat Events 3
Back