Afl Grand Final

I'm a lifelong Freo supporter and didn't think I'd ever see this day so am desperate to see the match!

I also heard Sugar Bar might be a possibility, but with the chance this might never happen again, it needs to be than a possibility! If anyone hears of somewhere playing it I'd be extremely grateful :)

I'll be having a little grand final party/asado at my place near Plaza Italia this Friday night. Anyone interested, feel free to message me and I'll give you all the details.
Come by anytime after 9:30pm...game starts at 01:30.
GO DOCKERS!
Nelson

Sounds great Nelson!
My girlfriend and I would love to watch the game!
We're staying for a week in BA, in Palermo and are Dockers fans...
Thanks!

Fwoah!! Bloody oath would love to watch the game this friday night!! Been here in BA since 6th of August, lets fire up the barbie grab a slab!! Let me knopw whats happening definately be on board ay!!

Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend are very keen! We arrived in BA yesterday and would love to hear some familiar accents after a couple of months from home. Can someone please send me some details. Hope to see some of you tomorrow night!!

Hello I've just gotten into BA and Sugar are not playing the gf. If anyone is showing the game and has an address for me I will be forever grateful? Ps I'm a hawks supporter - don't hold it against
me!

Back