Afternoon tea at the luxurious Alvear anyone?

In case you haven't spotted my mistake, the date should have been Thursday 5th August!

I have had a good response, a few spaces remaining on a first come basis!

Please send me a priovate email if you are interested to:
[email protected]

I shall be sending a group email confirming the details by Wednesday!
:)
ciao

Kirst said:
clotted cream

Eh? Wha?!?!?! Sorry, I don't believe you! Really?

Unfortunately can't make it at that time on a weekday to find out for myself - some of us have to work for a living!
:(

Hey everybody!
Sorry for the delay in replying.
I called the Alvear to reserve a table and they informed me that the afternoon tea price has gone up to 140 pesos from 120. The last time I went was 6 weeks ago. They have recommend sharing one afternoon tea for 2 people and ordering a second pot of tea. The tea is 30 pesos. They wont allow a sharing of tea even though there is enough tea.

So to cut a long story short, it will be 170 pesos for 2 people. ie 85 pesos each or 20 US$.

I am sorry about telling you it was 15 US $, out of my hands but I still think it is well worth the 20 US $ each for such a high class location, food and service! You will feel full afterwards! This hotel is ranked among the top hotel in the world as well dont forget and best hotel in Argentina says Forbes!!

PLEASE NOTE BECAUSE OF THE PRICE INCREASE, PLEASE RECONFIRM TO ME by email no later than tomorrow night so I can confirm numbers to the Alvear on Thursday morning.
MY EMAIL ADDRES IS [email protected]

The hotel needs the confirmed numbers in order to set up a large table for us. Only those who email confirming they are fine with the price will be reserved. I have to keep the numbers even as well if possible to make it easier for costs!

The address of the hotel is
The Alvear Palace
Alvear Ave. 1891

The table is booked for 5pm but let's meet up at 4.30pm inside the main door just at the entrance. The table is booked under my name. Dress code is smart casual!

Sorry again!

LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Back