Again: Who Much Do You Pay Your Cleaner?

Zolvers : is a real find and I thank the forum because here's where I found them.
They're quick competent and professional
I have used them for a gasista- registered,experienced and punctual Now I'm going to use them to repair my calefon-hot water heater.
You pay a reservation fee for example, on $380 -$80 -payable by credit card or in RapiPago or Pago Facil which is almost immediately accredited maybe one hour later.
They then assign a technician to your request and send you his/her cel # and DNI Then you phone the technician and set the date,time etc.
A small anecdote:
First I was going to use someone I got off the internet 4 years ago with whom I was satisfied.
I phoned them and they made an appointment for the next day.Later on they phoned back to tell me that they would be without a technician until Feb.10
No "disculpe","lo sentimos" ,"lamentablemente" .That would be too good business like.Only,"Queriamos decirle eso".I told them to go to "carajo".
Any problem ypu have with Zolvers the're "right on the case" .
Just like Bajo.

Going to Try Zolvers. Lets see

Anybody tried it in recent times? How was the experience?

Ceviche.
i just finished using them to fix my calefon-hot water heater.The 1st tecnichan didn't answer my phone messages.I complained.they immediately (within hours) assigned me another one suppling me with his DNI,phone #s,email address etc.,the new one called me an hour later.He came with a helper promptly at the day and time assigned,diagnosed the problem,gave me a cost estimate for which he charged AR$300 ,
He returned with the new "camisa" for the calefon promptly on the day and time assigned.I paid AR$3.200 for the new part and his maintenance fee.The only problem insued was he did not use metal plugs,"tapones",to stop up the cold water pipe which made it necessary to cut off all water until the heater was fixed.Nonetheless,the calefon now works like a charm.I continue to recommend Zolvers.

Review of Zolvers.

I am pretty satisfied with zolvers.

Background - 2013/14- I had a woman helping me for 1.5 years. Suddenly she got a full time job and left suddenly! This was after I had trained her for the work

2014/15 - Then again, I had a college girl helping me for 1.5 years. Suddenly she felt she is above such a job and left suddenly - leaving me in a lurch. One thing about this one was that i had to adjust my timings as per her availability and not as per my requirements. I was paying her 100 pesos/hr. Her work was average and full of attitude. I tolerated her as she was not stealing and I could sleep when she worked.

I got fed up up of this.

So last three times I have called different women from Zolvers. Best thing - you pay zolvers about 90 pesos/hour.. They give her share. She comes in the time, I want. And has zero attitude and does the job. two of the workers were v good and one was average. I think - i will continue with zolvers. Of course, you have to watch out for petty theft but in life - you can never have everything

--

P.S - The woman who worked the best - I asked her if she will like to work for me privately and she agreed but then she started giving me her terms and conditions on what days/hrs etc etc. I said to myself "F*&k it!". I will just go through zolvers and its their headache.

PPS - I had got so used to the average performance of the college girl worker that I was actually surprised to see my apartment shining after these women started cleaning it!

Thanks for sharing the Zolvers experience.. It's so nice to hear follow up on our referrals!

Back