Airline ticket prices

I flew to NYC last month on American A. I paid $1,377 RT/ nonstop. I purchased the ticket through Expedia.
When I got to EZE at the check in I was told that I needed to pay an extra $45.00 for my luggage. I took out my CC and paid it.
Two weeks later I was checking in at JFK coming back to BA I was told that I needed to pay $65.00 for my luggage. I paid it.
This time I had two pieces plus one carry on. Do airlines expect you to travel on an international flight without luggage? I don't get it.
Next time I'll think twice before traveling on that airline.
or check the terms and conditions first to know what you're getting...

American is horrible and have been for years.
I will add they have the rudest most uneducated flight attendants I have ever experienced. Even in business class. In coach they even yell at you...they are a disgrace. Filthy seats add to the experience. Flagship....
In spite of some mess ups and delays I would take Latam or Delta without thinking twice. UA used to be better as well.

I will add they have the rudest most uneducated flight attendants I have ever experienced. Even in business class. In coach they even yell at you...they are a disgrace. Filthy seats add to the experience. Flagship....
In spite of some mess ups and delays I would take Latam or Delta without thinking twice. UA used to be better as well.
I agree with this.. they are condescending… and they have no right to be.

Back