Airport Transfer

I'll join in support for Manuel Tienda Leon remiss service. We've used them for several years and always gotten excellent drivers and vehicles. Their web site allows scheduling and prepaying a trip in advance (recommended, a car will be waiting for you at the airport), or you can call (English spoken I think). They will provide a car dependent on the number of passengers and bags. If you pay at their stand window they accept pesos or USD or, I suppose, other standard currencies. http://www.goairporttaxi.com.ar/bue...MIkpWxyNjq5QIV5x6tBh20vA6zEAAYASAAEgKWI_D_BwE

I'll join in support for Manuel Tienda Leon remiss service. We've used them for several years and always gotten excellent drivers and vehicles. Their web site allows scheduling and prepaying a trip in advance (recommended, a car will be waiting for you at the airport), or you can call (English spoken I think). They will provide a car dependent on the number of passengers and bags. If you pay at their stand window they accept pesos or USD or, I suppose, other standard currencies. http://www.goairporttaxi.com.ar/bue...MIkpWxyNjq5QIV5x6tBh20vA6zEAAYASAAEgKWI_D_BwE
Thought I'd better check the link I posted & I see the web page associated with the "Manuel Tienda Leon" link has a company name "Go Airport Taxi." Otherwise seems to be the same old Tienda Leon. Company change owners or something or was it always this way and I just never noticed?

Hi Sojourner, really appreciate your help. All information is helpful,Thank you

I've always used Taxi Ezezia and liked them. For years now the same guy, Eduardo, has been picking me up and dropping me off there. If you want, I can PM you his contact info. He doesn't speak a lot of English but he will be there waiting for you with a sign and will get you where you need to go.
I’m in American and I’m coming to Buenos Aires in January and if this is a reliable service I would love this gentleman’s name please let me know

I've always used Taxi Ezezia and liked them. For years now the same guy, Eduardo, has been picking me up and dropping me off there. If you want, I can PM you his contact info. He doesn't speak a lot of English but he will be there waiting for you with a sign and will get you where you need to go.
Thanks ! Podemos hablar pocito Español. We would appreciate contaxt imfo for the taxi. Thanks

Hi Sojourner, really appreciate your help. All information is helpful,Thank you
I believe Taxi Ezesia may be as good or better an option. There is a desk inside the secure area and one outside the secure area located in the terminal near the exit of the secure area - the latter has lower prices than the former (go figure). Both take plastic.If you have a lot of bags, ask for a taxi "familiar" (an SUV type).
Thanks so much...

What's wrong with UBER around $1000 depending on the traffic..

I’m in American and I’m coming to Buenos Aires in January and if this is a reliable service I would love this gentleman’s name please let me know
Thanks ! Podemos hablar pocito Español. We would appreciate contaxt imfo for the taxi. Thanks
Eduardo's number is +54 9 11 5529 7273. Whatsapp him; that's the easiest way to get in touch with him. If you need his email, let me know and I'll find it. He's a good, reliable guy.

Eduardo's number is +54 9 11 5529 7273. Whatsapp him; that's the easiest way to get in touch with him. If you need his email, let me know and I'll find it. He's a good, reliable guy.

Appreciate the info...unfortulnately when we arrive in Buenos Aires we will not have a cell. I will try to Contact Eduardo via Whatts app...Thanks Stan!

Back