Airport Transfer

As of May 11th. LATAM, Gol and others will fly again out of AE to neighbouring Countries

Do you have a news story or something with more details on this? I hope this opens up for a reduction in costs when traveling to Houston. United's prices are insane.

Do you have a news story or something with more details on this? I hope this opens up for a reduction in costs when traveling to Houston. United's prices are insane.

Only flights to neighbouring countries can use AE. No Mention of flights to USA or Elsewhere.?

Only flights to neighbouring countries can use AE. No Mention of flights to USA or Elsewhere.?

Thanks for the info.

That's ok with me... more options may result in better connections... or at least cheaper options.

Even travelling within south america isn't super convenient because you have to fly to AEP and then transfer to EZE to get anywhere else. I'd like to see more of the continent while I'm here and taking a full day to get anywhere really limits going places on the weekends.

don't get your hopes up for too much convenience from this, this is argentina after all.

previously it wasn't like it was full of great options to be able to connect to other countries from AEP.

Back