Ali Express

It works perfectly. Been ordering stuff *mostly clothes & shoes since June and get everything within a couple of weeks from ordering. Thou if it comes from Hong Kong, I strongly suggest to lay down on your couch, catch up on a few series and just wait...
Stuff might not pass Aduana if it's one big package or orders higher than 100 USD. I get all items separately et voilà!
Although my Canon lens took almost 2 months to arrive. :angry:
But overall you should be ok!

I was JUST talking about this last week with my husband's cousins who swear by it! They have gotten a few things, some clothes that ended up having Zara labels and a ski mask. Said it took a while but all came right to their door here in Capital, no fees or anything to pay. I've been eyeing the site but wasn't sure if it was all legit! The make up is all very tempting...

I ordered two shirts yesterday too. Site tells they provide a tracking number even for free shippings.
Let's see how it turns out.

Indeed, that's smart ordering small packages by small packages.

will there be any problem if i use an american credit card and get the item shipped to buenos aires?

will there be any problem if i use an american credit card and get the item shipped to buenos aires?

I don't see why there should be a problem, unless they question why the delivery address is different from the billing address. But that's common anyway.

Back