All girls tanning party!!! (Rivadavia)

celinaLA

Registered
Hola chicas!! My name is Celina and I am the owner and creator of L.A. Bronze, a Custom Airbrush Tanning Service. This Saturday the 12th from 7-9pm I will be hosting an all girls tanning party in order to promote the business. A full body session usually runs 75 pesos (excluding mobil service), however this saturday you can walk out with a flawless and amazing tan for only 50 pesos!!!!

L.A. Bronze provides the best option for a natural and healthy beach bronzed look. I am originally from Los Angeles, trained and certified through NTTI (National Tanning Technical Institute). My clients are constantly amazed at how natural the results are!

The perfect tan is the result of technique and a high quality product which is delivered as a super fine mist using a high-tech spray gun for an even and personalized application everytime. Both my equipment and solution are imported exclusively for L.A. bronze from the best suppliers in the business. The results last from 7 to 10 days!!

The Solution is organic and made to order. It is a 100% natural, Aloe Vera based product with anti-oxidant rich green and white tea extracts. Its does not stain, dries quickly and carries only a light vanilla scent.

For more info and contact please visit the L.A. Bronze blogspot.
http://www.labronze.blogspot.com

Space is limited so please email or call and I will forward all details!

**please take a look at recomendations for before your session that appear at the bottom of the page.

Saludos!!!
Celina

Hello. I just moved here and am living in Recoleta. I was looking for a place that does spray tans. I normally use MYSTIC TAN, in the US. Are you still in BA?

Mdoeren-
I just saw Celina last week for an airbrushed tan and it was fantastic! I highly recommend her!

Back