All Politics Is Local. And International.

Ed! Are you taking the FUN out of this?!?
Who, me? Never! And I love dogs!

But the very idea that this should be fun! Disgraceful! Everyone on this forum should be as serious as (insert name of least-favorite poster).

He's looking for an excuse to pull out of his 2-3 golf courses anyway as they're failures.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-fails-to-deliver-on-golf-resort-jobs-pledge-8693854.html

I could have told him the mega rich don't want to play golf up in Aberdeen, and the people who do want to play golf up there will play on the 100's of cheaper courses near by.
Whilst its supposed to be a nice course it is very expensive.

The british open people have already come out and said they wont use one of his courses for the British open whilst he is the owner recently too.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/golf/donald-trumps-turnberry-golf-club-to-no-longer-host-the-open-tournament-amid-anger-over-a6771086.html

The very idea of the British banning Trump from England's green and pleasant land is outlandish and in fact, very un-British.
If there's one thing we do best it's to extract the Michael and to ban him would be a wasted opportunity, not to mention a cop-out.
I'm not saying that Americans can't see what a ding-bat he is, but we Brits definitely have a unique way of showing people like Trump what a total dick he really is.

The very idea of the British banning Trump from England's green and pleasant land is outlandish and in fact, very un-British.
If there's one thing we do best it's to extract the Michael and to ban him would be a wasted opportunity, not to mention a cop-out.
I'm not saying that Americans can't see what a ding-bat he is, but we Brits definitely have a unique way of showing people like Trump what a total dick he really is.
Really, more than any token American Blue State? I guess you mean it takes one to know one

Going full Argentina.

"[font=Gotham Narrow SSm 4r']Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump [/font][font=Gotham Narrow SSm 4r']warned [/font][font=Gotham Narrow SSm 4r']that he [/font][font=Gotham Narrow SSm 4r']would [/font][font=Gotham Narrow SSm 4r']force Apple, the U.S.'s most profitable company, to manufacture all of its products in the U.S. if he is elected president in November 2016."[/font]

Trump: Apple should build 'their damn things' in US

I agree with Trump on that.

"Free trade is good. But we have to do it [force them back to the US]. Or we won't have a country left,"
-Donald Trump

And the audience eats it all up, unaware of the shocking contradiction hitting them right in the face. 

He's playing a role! Likely for Hill'ry's benefit, or not, but he's playing a role and he probably has no interest whatsoever in taking the highest office - and if there was one man powerful enough to sabotage/rig a US election with impunity would be him.

How many times does he have to reassure the audience that he can quit anytime and go back to "his" business and family life?

Why would he want to leave a penthouse in Midtown Manhattan? As he almost admitted during a 20 20 interview, yes going from his penthouse in Midtown Manhattan to Pennsylvania Avenue would be, quiet undeniably, a downgrade.

It's a show, even more blatantly a show than it used to be.

Back