All the virtues I hate, none of the vices I admire!

baconchaser

Registered
Hey All~
Although I've been here for about 3 months, I only just discovered this forum today. Thanks Google. Better late than never.

I'm 26/Canadian/Male/Gay/Sarcastic/Geeky and looking to find cool people with whom to eat/drink/view things/go places. Being 'cool' doesn't really mean you need to be any of my aforementioned qualities. In fact, several of them work against that label, but being at least sarcastic and/or geeky certainly helps.

I've been living in luxurious Tokyo for the past few years, but now that I've moved here I can't really seem to find a comfortable niche. Trying to be more proactive; planning on taking Spanish and possibly Tango classes. I love acquiring skills that will benefit me in my future life as an international diamond thief. Any advice you guys have on those subjects would be keenly appreciated!

Hola culo I have heard there is a very nice closet down Retiro area....check it out amigo....suerte

How are you finding the switch from Tokyo? Am interested about moving out there in a few years...

BA is lots of fun, takes a bit of time to get your bearings, but with like minded friends its an amazing place.

Queer Tango might be a good place to check out if you haven't already discovered it.
I think it's every Thursday and its 500 and something Peru - that's not very helpful is it?
I'll see if I can find out more accurate details!

Al

I am into meeting new people. PM me if you want to get some coffee.
Katherine

Alzinho said:
Queer Tango
I'll see if I can find out more accurate details!
It's on Tuesdays at 20.30 @ Buenos Aires Club - Peru 571.

Back