Almond Milk - Is It A Thing Here?

http://www.nutritionfoodrecipes.com/2016/10/anyone-know-buys-almond-milk-tell-stop-heres/

I make it at home using a blender, but after 2-3 days it turns sour. I wonder whether it's the water or the lack of preservatives

I make it at home using a blender, but after 2-3 days it turns sour. I wonder whether it's the water or the lack of preservatives

I bought Almond milk from a local company here. The shelf life was 2 days!

I bring Almond Milk from US, it lasts me 6 months

If you store it in a metal container it goes bad in a hurry. Just glass.

Jeez... I've stored it in plastic jars and in the refrigerator. I will need to try storing them in glass, then. I guess I'll have to find glass bottles. Maybe an empty clean wine bottle? Soda and mineral water don't come in glass containers to keep one of their bottles... or do they?

Jeez... I've stored it in plastic jars and in the refrigerator. I will need to try storing them in glass, then. I guess I'll have to find glass bottles. Maybe an empty clean wine bottle? Soda and mineral water don't come in glass containers to keep one of their bottles... or do they?

Get a couple of glass jars (similar to mason jars) at a home store or keep the empty jam jars or drink a couple of Gatorades and keep the bottles (I think you can still get some in glass bottles)

I buy bottled tomato sauce, and then use the jars after. I have never broken one yet with extreme heat. Plus you can buy rubber tops that fit in them. Must be some sort of standard size.

I've never had one my homemade almond milks go bad (most attempted 3 weeks). Water almonds and or Cashews, vanilla extract and honey. What's to go bad?

Soybella soy milk maker 220v purchased in the US of A. Best investment in a gadget ever. Rinses clean in seconds. Just don't forget to do it. If you do, you can toss the cement you made in the basura.

Back