Alternative Tourism

ReemsterCARP

Registered
Next time i'm passing through Buenos Aires again I want to do some 'alternative' tourism, you know..

In stead of taking a remise, taking the train from Ezeiza to Capital
trenes1.jpg

Doing some sight-seeing in Villa 31
villa31.jpg

Already seen Tigre, how about rowing on the Riachuelo?
300707_riachuelo.jpg

There's a nice hotel in Dock Sud
542336868_61db42d1a5.jpg

Ofcourse, I want to go bargain hunting!

Gonna buy some quality garment in Once
2344029619_ca5fe2a7c7.jpg

or la salada
831427.jpg

picking up some paco in Villa 1-11-14 (Bajo Flores)
2585353711_4b1aeaf0b5.jpg

Thank god for public transportation in Buenos Aires

It's never hard to find an empty cab
2228179717_cf5bc9e3fd.jpg

Thank god for subte strikes, walking the tracks is way more comfortable!
1352880880_9d340cece3.jpg

Party-time!

Getting some exercise with my pals from River Plate
deporte-4-7-21-06.jpg

Marching with the locals
piqueteros_argentina.jpg

Visit a show of my favourite artist: Bombita Rodriguez
peter-capusotto_image015.jpg

I LOVE BUENOS AIRES!

ReemsterCARP said:
Just a quick note as I registered a few minutes ago... Im flying to Buenos Aires mid June 2007 and probably stay there for 8 to 10 months. I'm going to study a semester (Political Science / International Relations) at a BA University, and I want to dive in the cultural riches that Argentina has to offer ;). I'm also looking for a study-related internship from january - march/april 2008. Chau!

What is your problem? No happy today? Are you depressed?

If you don't like here you can continue living in Venezuela, If this still not happy there you have the option to go back were you came from, and be happy, or are you not happy anywhere?.

I can't see which motives do you have to denigrate this country, if you think it is funny, well I tell you it is NOT.

You have been in and out of here since 2007, why are you keep on coming back if all this is such a hassle?

Sorry to all others posters but this kind of post just annoys me.

Interesting photo's it's nice to see the other side of the tracks so to speak.

Soulskier was bashed for his beautiful sunrise/sunset picture over the lake because it didn't show the downside to Bariloche and now you are being bashed for showing these......a side to BA many of us don't ever see but interesting for lots of reasons.

Maybe someone can post some really boring photo's that show something really ordinary with no joy and no sadness, no beauty but not ugly. That would be a challenge.

Oh and as for being in and out of here since 2007....shame on you. What is all that about?

RichG said:
Interesting photo's it's nice to see the other side of the tracks so to speak.

Soulskier was bashed for his beautiful sunrise/sunset picture over the lake because it didn't show the downside to Bariloche and now you are being bashed for showing these......a side to BA many of us don't ever see but interesting for lots of reasons.

I found that rather amusing as well. But in the end, I believe it just shows that the basher has some real issues.

Back