Amazing Argentina, The Motogp Race Inaugural

Fossil-fuel "sports" are even more boring than soccer.

Then you don't own a car perhaps? To get in one of those personal trasportation machine is akind of fossil-fuel wasting but the feelin' that the boring machine gives you when you comandeer it is unsurmountable.!
That is if you own a vehicle.? If you live in oakland, CA I reckon you do, but if in argie not, guessing..

Recoleta Tourist Traps around the Village full of Hell's Angels tonite. B)

Then you don't own a car perhaps? To get in one of those personal trasportation machine is akind of fossil-fuel wasting but the feelin' that the boring machine gives you when you comandeer it is unsurmountable.!
That is if you own a vehicle.? If you live in oakland, CA I reckon you do, but if in argie not, guessing..

Soccer is deathly boring, but at least the participants are athletes (of a sort). Driving our Prius to the supermarket doesn't make me an athlete, but as much so as motorbikers.

Driving our Prius to the supermarket doesn't make me an athlete, but as much so as motorbikers.

Ha,Ha,Haaa. The Hybrid driving is for peace of mind. Iam at 95% less polluting the air everyone breath
and at the same time gettin' me to save big time on fuel bill and vehicle maintanance.

I can be very athlete, sort of, when I take my 97 Supra sequentially boosted twin turbo with 6 on the floor. The last time I took my machine to the salt flats to see how she can do, I have seen it up to 179 mph!
Then requiring very athletic reflexes..But have also a few motor bikes too, thus need to be liking the F1,MotoGP, WSBK, and even the AMA SBK and more racing...!

Ha,Ha,Haaa. The Hybrid driving is for peace of mind. Iam at 95% less polluting the air everyone breath
and at the same time gettin' me to save big time on fuel bill and vehicle maintanance.

I can be very athlete, sort of, when I take my 97 Supra sequentially boosted twin turbo with 6 on the floor. The last time I took my machine to the salt flats to see how she can do, I have seen it up to 179 mph!
Then requiring very athletic reflexes..But have also a few motor bikes too, thus need to be liking the F1,MotoGP, WSBK, and even the AMA SBK and more racing...!

Nonsense. Not to mention the noise pollution from motorcycles.

Nonsense. Not to mention the noise pollution from motorcycles.

Noise? Don't you have a sense for music, a well tuned exhaust note coming off those titanium pipes?

Just music to the ears listening to those well polished combustion chamber emitting those sweet melody.

Harley Davidson makes noise but the high tech machines just
an ensemble sweetening the senses!

Noise? Don't you have a sense for music, a well tuned exhaust note coming off those titanium pipes?

Just music to the ears listening to those well polished combustion chamber emitting those sweet melody.

Harley Davidson makes noise but the high tech machines just
an ensemble sweetening the senses!

Worst of the worst, and utterly unnecessary.

Back