American Expat looking for friends!

PS - if anyone is looking for a roommate, let me know! I'm looking for a semi-affordable place...

msan88 said:
Hello :)

I moved here a few months ago from Miami, Florida and I would really like to make a group of friends to go out clubbing with/shopping/travel. Im 23 female and currently a student in DiTella. I live in Belgrano. Anyone interested in meeting up and doing something fun?

Hellooo there... I to am from Miami, FL!!! Although I am 33 years old, I act 22 heehee.....if you wanna meet up let me know!!

Hi! I´m 31, from Ct. (lived in Miami for 5 years prior to moving here). Would love to go out and meet some interesting people! Maybe we can do Danzan next Friday night?? PM me if your interested.

Hopefully I am not late to the thread! I am 26. Just moved to Buenos Aires in late June (although I have been here a few times before). I'm also from Miami. I'm in Ramos Mejia currently. I'm also down for drinks/shopping/shooting the shit/etc.

Did you ladies ever meet-up?

DianaLovesBsAs said:
Hopefully I am not late to the thread! I am 26. Just moved to Buenos Aires in late June (although I have been here a few times before). I'm also from Miami. I'm in Ramos Mejia currently. I'm also down for drinks/shopping/shooting the shit/etc.

Did you ladies ever meet-up?

Will love to hung up to in recoleta or cañitas, i'm 26 msg me

Hi guys, I am an American Photographer coming into BA for a week in part as a look see visit and in part photography trip. I do book covers for Novels and I am looking for English speaking models to work with. You can see my work on my FB Fan Page Elisabeth Ansley Photography. I don't need professional models at all just people willing to stand and sit in various locations that would be suitable for book covers. I am free between 9/24 and 9/28 all day in BA. Anyone interested. I pay in pictures not in money but I promise it will be a lot of fun :)

Hi Liz,

I figured it takes a few posts before you have your PM service enabled, so why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and your plans until that happens.

Welcome.

Hi again, I am an American mom of 3 girls. We have lived in the US, England, Australia and Kazakhstan. My husband works for an accountancy firm that takes us all over. He is in BA for a week for work and they are discussing a possible posting there for him. I am coming along MAINLY to take pictures. I am a photographer of book covers internationally and I am looking for non professional models to pose for book covers (usually walking away and from behind....really easy). I just require that they are slim and not much older than 25 years and ideally with long hair in woman. My agent is very picky about age and weight of my models. It is a lot of fun and I provide all my models with high resolution digital files that can be printed as much as they like. If you cannot message me here you can contact me on Facebook at my fan page Elisabeth Ansley Photography. THANKS

Back