American facing extradition from Argentina for murder

jp said:
This thread needs a nice cup of tea and a sit down.

Yes. It's pretty much run it's course... I should probably clarify that I was just playing off of Ghost's post (#105). I have nothing against the Whirling Dervish, Mormons, etc.

Let me put in some smileys to point out I was being ironical. :) ;) :p :D , etc.

Damn - I was just starting to get warmed up :) I've already cracked open a bottle of good mead and a packet of crisps in anticipation... ;)

citygirl said:
The Pentagon is not exactly a small building - in fact, its the worlds largest office building at over 604,000 m2

As far as the conspiracy theories go - well, people will believe what they want to believe.

citygirl, sorry to say they are not conspiracy theories.

the only conspiracy theory is actually believing that a bunch of monkey trained arabs skillfully piloted commercial jet aircrafts into the buildings and it was all orchestrated by a man in cave - whom we still can't find after 9 years.

and OJ Simpson is still looking for his wife's killer i'm sure.

with all due respect, you were proven wrong about the swine flu vaccine, which you so vehemently defended and advised everybody to take.

you've been proven wrong about gold in every way. are you still laughing about the tenant who wanted to pay his rent in gold? it has appreciated a lot more than any other asset class since then.

your views on 9/11 fall into the same category i'm afraid. the base of your opinions on the matter have been formulated by mass consumption, mainstream press propaganda whether you choose to realize/acknowledge this or not.

add to that your emotional connection by being in the area when the attacks occurred and you have a perfect recipe for not wanting to believe anything to the contrary.

again, i'm not trying to attack you. i'm simply trying to point out with the benefit of hindsight that a simple paradigm shift or two might serve you well. think about it.

redrum said:
citygirl, sorry to say they are not conspiracy theories.

the only conspiracy theory is actually believing that a bunch of monkey trained arabs skillfully piloted commercial jet aircrafts into the buildings and it was all orchestrated by a man in cave - whom we still can't find after 9 years.

Cant find him because he is dead since 10 years ago...the poor bastard was killed before the charade and the myth can be build upon him, a dead scapegoat can't complain of anything...

Back