American facing extradition from Argentina for murder

orwellian

Registered
Kurt Sonnenfeld, a man who was provided provisory refugee status seven years ago, is now wanted by the US government on murder charges

He is the only cameraman that filmed crucial images of Ground Zero in New York after the Twin Towers collapsed.

Sonnenfeld, who lives in Buenos Aires with his Argentine family, says the footage proves that 9/11 was a lie. He still has the 22-hour footage that US authorities want.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/140224.html

I don't know whether he is guilty of murder or not but surely his 22-hour footage claim must be complete bullshit. If he had that footage, he would have released it already.

kurt_sonnenfeld_el_perseguido1.gif

9/11 FEMA Videographer at Ground Zero Goes Public

BlakeG228 Says:
August 29th, 2010 at 10:46 am

I would say that he is keeping a tight grip on the tapes to prevent a big frenzy, where people try to duplicate the tapes and alter them to pass them off as authentic. I hope he is real careful with them and dont go giving them to any scientist because if the CIA or other agency gets ahold of them, they will be edited beyond recognition. Let’s pray this happens before they send in a black-ops team in to kidnap and “get rid of” him.

If the USA/CIA wanted him dead, he'd be dead. You think it'd be that tough to snuff him out in Argentina?

I'm suspicious about how he fled to Argentina in 2003... his move seems more motivated by his wife's murder in 2002 than about footage shot at ground zero in 2001.

Alilou said:
I'm suspicious about how he fled to Argentina in 2003... his move seems more motivated by his wife's murder in 2002 than about footage shot at ground zero in 2001.

I'm with you on this one. It's really sad. If his tapes had any value they would be out already. Sadly, it seems Argentina is being duped by this guy.

9/11 will be like JFK's assassination I am afraid, we will never know really the "underside" of the cards.

It's very intriguing to note that :
- If some facts are hidden, conspiracy theorists somehow play the game of the ones hiding things, by discrediting the seeking of truth.
- Somehow, Fascislamists are the objective allies of certain US lobbies.
- Luck or not, it allowed the US to step more foots into the ME, control more oil reserves and confine tomorrow greatest rival, China, whom appetite for energy will keep growing and growing.

The only thing that I am sure of is that some well placed people in Europe and the US knew that such an attack with hijacked planes was to take place soon on US soil :
- Proven on US soil (journalists showed how the intelligence went up the chain of command but was unheard at some point)
- Proven in France for example since the French DGSE (equivalent to US CIA) had warned the US on january 2001 that such attacks were to take place really soon. They even mentionned that likely the terrorists would hijack a plane going from Frankfurt to the US (it did not happen that way, but Germany was a backgarden for the terrorists).
A french journalist, Guillaume Dasquie, got access to 328 pages of a DGSE report where everything was written.
See in Le Monde (french equivalent of the NYT or HT) :
http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/artic...avaient-de-ben-laden-en-2000_896448_3224.html
Afterwards, this journalist got detained by the french authorities for divulging top secret information.

Too, it was not the first time that terrorists had planned to crash an airplane into a building. Back in 1994, 5 Algerians hijackers took hostage +100 people, they wanted to fly to Paris (to crash into the Eiffel tower in fact). Plane first landed in Marseille where an assault took place after they shot a few hostages. Assault lasted 20 minutes = all 5 terrorists dead, a dozen of SWAT team members injured, remaining hostages freed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7a5D3sMJKM&feature=related

It's too bad there are so many conspiracy theories around 9/11 because some important details are very troubling, and again it serves some people interests to have those conspirationnists playing around. Maybe (just an hypothesis), if some authorities knew it was going to happen, they didn't think it would take such proportions as the WTC collapsing or thought it would be only one plane in which a rookie pilot couldn't go very far. In this hypothesis, they couldn't foresee everything, a bit like the french assault on the plane (notice how it took time to open the door : they made a very stupid mistake = they trained on assaulting an empty plane, hence the door was placed a bit higher, which is why the moving ladder was not set on the correct height... Stupid, no ?)

....when's the next expat support group meeting on? let's all come clean now & share, why did ya run away to South America? :D Sorry, just couldn't resist! ~R.

orwellian said:
I don't know whether he is guilty of murder or not but surely his 22-hour footage claim must be complete bullshit. If he had that footage, he would have released it already.
This guy is full of shit. There is footage all over the place that is clearly very damaging to the government. Very clean footage showing thermite trace and metal pooling and it goes on and on. And people still believe that airplane fuel can melt steel. Shock Doctrine is working just fine. So what does he think he has...... the worlds only smoking gun. Sorry, but if he had the worlds only damning footage then he would not still be living in Argentina
His material is already floating around on sites like this: BA.http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread493263/pg1
It's not the worlds most trustworthy site but it does have his material and links to more work from Sonnenfeld. Draw your own conclusions.

Back