American facing extradition from Argentina for murder

Where's Dudester when we need him?
This thread has a lot in common with the jews. It has wandered all over the place.
And now a word about other religions....uh oh, is that BB Wolf and AlexfromLA I just heard groan. Okay, I'll save my Islam spiel for the thread on the Israeli-Palestinine peace talks, a topic/thread which should be getting the attention this cartoonish waste of cyberspace is receiving - revealing about the mindset of those who choose to share their thoughts here.

Oh yeah, back to religion. Some of my best friends are Christians, but personally I think anyone who believes that Jesus Christ is the son of "god" (look up, think male homosapien) is insane. And if I have just insulted you, too bad.

p.s. Cabrera, remember you vowed to close your account here if Israel didn't invade Iran by the end of September. Many of us are counting the days.

darmanad said:

Dudester may just be waiting for Oliver Stone to make a movie on the subject before formulating his opinion.:D

darmanad said:
This thread has a lot in common with the jews. It has wandered all over the place.
And now a word about other religions....uh oh, is that BB Wolf and AlexfromLA I just heard groan. Okay, I'll save my Islam spiel for the thread on the Israeli-Palestinine peace talks, a topic/thread which should be getting the attention this cartoonish waste of cyberspace is receiving - revealing about the mindset of those who choose to share their thoughts here.

Oh yeah, back to religion. Some of my best friends are Christians, but personally I think anyone who believes that Jesus Christ is the son of "god" (look up, think male homosapien) is insane. And if I have just insulted you, too bad.

p.s. Cabrera, remember you vowed to close your account here if Israel didn't invade Iran by the end of September. Many of us are counting the days.
Don't stop now. We still haven't kicked the Hindus, Buddists and the Navahos, Siks, Jains, Cao Dais, Neo-Pagins and a really big kick for the Scientologists.
Pass the collection basket and I don't want to hear any coins dropping.
I'll bet this thread gets pulled fast.

I'm up for having a go at the scientologists if you are Ghost ;) lol They certainly deserve it :)

ghost said:
Don't stop now. We still haven't kicked the Hindus, Buddists and the Navahos, Siks, Jains, Cao Dais, Neo-Pagins and a really big kick for the Scientologists.
Pass the collection basket and I don't want to hear any coins dropping.
I'll bet this thread gets pulled fast.

Those damn whirling dervish... Why do they whirl? But, it's the Mormons that are the really problem. I bet the names they have on their name tags aren't their real names!

Johnno said:
I'm up for having a go at the scientologists if you are Ghost ;) lol They certainly deserve it :)

Junin & Santa Fe :eek::eek:

The mormons never come to my door anymore - I mean really - I wasn't THAT bad - I admit I did turn the hose on them a few times (and their bikes too ;) - but it was all in good fun... :)

Oh, I forgot the Jehovah's Witnesses... This week I got a copy of their newsletter in French... (shrug)

This thread needs a nice cup of tea and a sit down.

Back