American film to be shot in BA this month - Casting!

Guido Segal

Registered
Hi, my name is Guido Segal and I´m currently working in an american film called Stealing Summers, produced by Luz Gyalui and durected by David Martín Porras, both film students of UCLA. We will begin shooting this sunday (November 14th) until december 3rd and we would like to recruit americans who are living here or who are staying in Buenos Aires for a while, who would like to take part in the film. It would only be one night, just one scene where the main characters (played by James Jagger, Sophie Auster and Wilson Bethel) go into a bar and meet a couple of americans who are there having a drink. We are not looking for actors exclusively, but anyone who might enjoy coming to the shoot!
The scene is scheduled for Wednesday, November 17th, one week from now.
If you´re interested in being part of the movie, please let me know! Contact me and I will supply further information.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks a lot!

mobri1130 said:
Real drinks or fake movie drinks?:D
This is muy importante!!

If there's not going to be lunch penalties, smoke pay, OT, craft services, catering, a cappuccino machine, and we have to provide our own wardrobe, then providing real drinks is probably going to be the only way you can get anyone to show up.

Just saying...

Dont fool yourselves.. Liam and Howard are just in it for the drinks!!!!

what is the location... it is at a bar... but what barrio maybe if you tell the general location it will help people to join up!!! cheers...

The 17th? Darn, that is the day that I ride the autobus to Iguazu. Ummmm...how about a scene where Americano expats are drinking on the bus? Naw, I'll probably get vertigo. Sounds kewl though.

It will be shot at a bar called Tazz, on Armenia street, Palermo. It´s a cheesy place, but perfect for the scene. I´m sorry to say we won´t provide free drinks, but you can definitely get them at the bar, I´m sure I can work out discounts for people who join us during that night!

Anyway, if you´re interested, it doesn´t matter if you´re english, irish, gay, straight, man, woman... just let me know. The point is that there are no argentines in this scene (this is the moment of the film when we recreate the US "outside the US"), so write me an e-mail and send me some photos of yourselves, so I san send them to the film´s director, David.

Thank you all!
Guido

Back