American-style granola

Jerbo

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get American style granola in Capital?

In my opinion, the stuff in the health food stores is foul.

there was a brand i found, Beepure, in one of my local mini markets. It was decent but came in glass jars and wasn't very much quantity.

then i noticed the Ol Days cafe was selling bags of their own granola. Its really good. so that's where i'm buying it from at the moment.

i also buy it sometimes from the bakery attached to Heirbabuena. but i'm not over there very often.

I saw about ten different brands of granola at Matcha Life, Rodriguez Pena 1336. I've never tried any of them. You are the only one who can do the taste testing.

If Argentina had everything you are used to buying in the USA, what would be the point of moving here? Get out of the "America makes the best _____" rut and give Argentina a try.

I saw about ten different brands of granola at Matcha Life, Rodriguez Pena 1336. I've never tried any of them. You are the only one who can do the taste testing.

If Argentina had everything you are used to buying in the USA, what would be the point of moving here? Get out of the "America makes the best _____" rut and give Argentina a try.

I'm a fan of Orann Granola that I pick up at Matcha Life. A 1KG bag for 270p.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Did you read my entry?

I never wrote, "America makes the best..." And my post is darn clear that I tried the Argentine granola and didn't like it. Why don't you eat chinchurlines?

We are fortunate to have a plentiful supply of food available everywhere in Buenos Aires. If you'd listen to reports of famine in Yemen and other countries, you might stop complaining about the granola that doesn't meet your taste standard. Be grateful you are not starving like millions in Yemen to no fault of their own.

Back