American-style granola

We are fortunate to have a plentiful supply of food available everywhere in Buenos Aires. If you'd listen to reports of famine in Yemen and other countries, you might stop complaining about the granola that doesn't meet your taste standard. Be grateful you are not starving like millions in Yemen to no fault of their own.
How you went from granola to Yemen is certifiably insane.

We are fortunate to have a plentiful supply of food available everywhere in Buenos Aires. If you'd listen to reports of famine in Yemen and other countries, you might stop complaining about the granola that doesn't meet your taste standard. Be grateful you are not starving like millions in Yemen to no fault of their own.

I agree that people can be very complacent with the massive amount of food options they have today. Just a few hundred years food choices were very limited and depended on hunting and having some crops. Yemen was considered once the breadbasket of the middle east but today its a hellhole where massive starvation is the norm.

Everyone, please stay calm.

Lets be grateful we live in Buenos Aires.

What's your recipe , I'm curious now :)
I havent made it in years, I eat the stuff from the dietetica. But I used to just roast whole oats on a cookie sheet, with a little honey, some oil, and lots of seeds and nuts. Coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, maybe almond slivers, a bit of salt, and raisins (added after cooking). I tend to cook pretty improv style so it would vary, depending on what I found that looked good at the store.

Back