An Argentine Love Story

"no te sube el oxigeno al la _ _ _ _ _ _ _:eek:" ...she's so romantic...why would he leave?
I love it.:D Never double cross an emotional Argentine woman what ever you do.

notebook.fix said:
"no te sube el oxigeno al la _ _ _ _ _ _ _:eek:" ...she's so romantic...why would he leave?

If you do you can expect to have your ears boxed or twisted until they bleed.

I know from experience...x 3.

My transgressions: going to AFIP to get a CDI without her, making a reservado on a house while she was in Spain and we had only known each other for three weeks, and asking her to take care of my Chihuahua while I went to Patagonia to look at property.(The third time was six months after we met and it was also the last time I saw her.)

PS: She was in Spain withdrawing money she had made working there to buy an apartment in Tigre and refused my offer to buy the apartment with her so she wouldn't have to pay 18% interest on the 60% she was getting financed. The apartment was going to be "hers" while any house I bought with 100% of my own funds was going to be "ours" (in her mind and the deed).

notebook.fix said:

Or don't leave your fiancee with a note on a napkin after her father paid for the wedding... :confused:

;) Empathy is a virtue...how would it feel to be left behind like that Sam?:)....care to share?... we may not be as sensitive as you ....Always remember you're unique.;)

sam3g said:
Or don't leave your fiancee with a note on a napkin after her father paid for the wedding... :confused:

sam3g said:

I think she points out that it's not a napkin, it's toilet paper. haha.

Just an actress (Agustina Seku Faillace). It was funny but just something to promote herself. By the looks of it....it seems to have worked.

earlyretirement said:
Just an actress (Agustina Seku Faillace). It was funny but just something to promote herself. By the looks of it....it seems to have worked.

What's the equivalent of an Academy award in Arg? A "Christina" or a "Moyano"?

I found it painful to watch to be honest and was glad that it ended when it did.
I also watched the response by the other; painful as well.
What have things come to when we have to stoop so low and expose our personal lives to the entire world in vivid technicolour?
I found it base at the very, very least.

Back