An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

The latest "celebrity" photo posted by MM reminded me of two related quotes:

"Everyone wants to be Cary Grant, including Cary Grant.". (attributed to Cary Grant)

"Nobody wants to be Jim Cary." (attributed to everyone who has worked with him)

Can anybody find any reference to this thing anywhere? I google ayahuasca buenos aires and the closest I could find is this.

No shamans used by celebrities, OTOH about 87,950 cheaper.

Your chance to meet a special guest Shaman at the event. Someone who is the spiritual guide of choice for A list celebrities in Los Angeles & Argentina. Very, very exclusive.

5098249.jpg
Is a delousing included in the 88k pesitos?

OTOH about 87,950 cheaper.

That may be a dollar quote, in which case it's a much better deal to go with MM for only $AR 87.150 more.

Here's a guess: MM gets bored easily and decides to spin up the Baexpats posters - it's been a while. He comes across this during some random browsing:

https://www.evensi.c...ina/10006618379

and decides that this will be this month's entertainment. Note that, according to him, almost all the tickets are sold, without any date or venue ever given! It's such transparent bullshit that we can't believe anyone would do this, because we can see no reason, no payback. But for some unfathomable reason, it seems that he (or she) thinks it's fun to post this outrageous shit and watch the posters scramble. It reminds me a lot of what happens here in Texas when you kick a fire ant mound: literally thousands of ants spill out instantly to repel (and kill, if they can) the intruder.

I admit that I've found this entertaining too, but it's getting close to my limit of fun to keep acting as though there were something real here. So, assuming I'm a bit smarter than the average fire ant, maybe it's time to ignore the provocations of what is possibly a disturbed individual, but more probably just a subject for a short chapter on abnormal psychology in some obscure textbook.

That may be a dollar quote, in which case it's a much better deal to go with MM for only $AR 87.150 more.

Here's a guess: MM gets bored easily and decides to spin up the Baexpats posters - it's been a while. He comes across this during some random browsing:

https://www.evensi.c...ina/10006618379

and decides that this will be this month's entertainment. Note that, according to him, almost all the tickets are sold, without any date or venue ever given! It's such transparent bullshit that we can't believe anyone would do this, because we can see no reason, no payback. But for some unfathomable reason, it seems that he (or she) thinks it's fun to post this outrageous shit and watch the posters scramble. It reminds me a lot of what happens here in Texas when you kick a fire ant mound: literally thousands of ants spill out instantly to repel (and kill, if they can) the intruder.

I admit that I've found this entertaining too, but it's getting close to my limit of fun to keep acting as though there were something real here. So, assuming I'm a bit smarter than the average fire ant, maybe it's time to ignore the provocations of what is possibly a disturbed individual, but more probably just a subject for a short chapter on abnormal psychology in some obscure textbook.

I get the vibe he's a desperado con looking for another lost soul, or (even less likely souls) to rip off. Meanwhile I'm entertained.

Reading this thread has been quite a lot of fun. :)

I guess that’s the thing. No one really cares what he says. It’s all about the counterpunching by the posters. You might even say that he and what he says are irrelevant - his bullshit is just the launch pad for some damned clever repartee from us. So he, thinking he’s playing us, is really the stooge. Clarifies things for me.

I guess that’s the thing. No one really cares what he says. It’s all about the counterpunching by the posters. You might even say that he and what he says are irrelevant - his bullshit is just the launch pad for some damned clever repartee from us. So he, thinking he’s playing us, is really the stooge. Clarifies things for me.

A true malignant narcissist - he knows no one believes his BS, yet sticks by his story as if it's gospel. It would be impressive, if it weren't so sad.

Thank you to all who participated in our shamanic video conference last night. It was good to meet you and other seekers of truth who will join us at the temple. The Temple of the Sacred is located about one hour from Ezeiza airport. The Temple sits on over 175 hectares of arable land with buildings spread out over 20 hectares. The Temple also hosts a permaculture center with numerous projects flourishing across our grounds, supporting self-sufficiency and regeneration of the land. Our land is home to food forests, aquaculture systems, medicinal gardens, and successional poly-crop production of staple foods. We utilize solar energy (for operational use in our kitchens), spring-fed drinking water systems, running-water showers, integrated waste management (recycling, greywater systems, compost toilets), biochar soil-improvement techniques, and much more.

By coming to the Temple, you are declaring that you are in a physical and mental condition appropriate to the activities described in the workshop programs, and agree that you participate at your own risk and that we cannot accept liability for any accident or injury. You should seek professional medical advice on preparations, including vaccinations, which you need for the journey to Argentina. We need to offer this advice and insist on these conditions in order to assure your personal safety and the overall welfare of the group.

Just to summarise the main points & clarifications:

1. Luxury private accommodation will be provided at the temple will be installed and is included in the price
2. Vegetarian food is included including options for Vegan after the first day of fasting
3. Please do not eat anything for 24 hours prior to going to the temple. The first day requires a day of fasting
4. We apologise we cant accept payment on the day however there is a 20% discount for those who attended our Scientology event
5. English will be the main language used however translation is provided as needed
6. Transport to and from the airports has been arranged - please look out for the driver with our sign (Sacred Temple of Buenos Aires). There is also a landing strip at the site for those arriving by private jet.

Please consider the work of the healers like a ‘healing mirror’ that is delicately woven onto the system of our guests. In the first two weeks immediately preceding a workshop, if our rules are not adhered to, then the mirror can be smashed. To repair the mirror and the potentially fractured psyche is then an extremely difficult process.

Looking forward to meeting you all personally in December. Namaste!

And to the usual cynics on this forum I would just say don't give in to your cynicism - its a toxic spiritual state.

Thank you to all who participated in our shamanic video conference last night. It was good to meet you and other seekers of truth who will join us at the temple.

I wonder how it is possible to thank anyone here for participating in a shamanic video conference for which no advance information was provided.

The Temple of the Sacred is located about one hour from Ezeiza airport. The Temple sits on over 175 hectares of arable land with buildings spread out over 20 hectares. The Temple also hosts a permaculture center with numerous projects flourishing across our grounds, supporting self-sufficiency and regeneration of the land. Our land is home to food forests, aquaculture systems, medicinal gardens, and successional poly-crop production of staple foods. We utilize solar energy (for operational use in our kitchens), spring-fed drinking water systems, running-water showers, integrated waste management (recycling, greywater systems, compost toilets), biochar soil-improvement techniques, and much more.

If this wonderful place actually exists, surely there must be at least one link that has some photos and even if there is, why should anyone fork over $88,000 pesos...less the 20% discount for paying in advance (which is the only option) to someone who has never provide a shred of evidence for any of the claims he has made over the past few years (including being a multimillionaire who owns a Ferrari and dates the world's most beautiful women (while being married to an Argentine woman with whom he had two (now grown) children, etc.)?

PS: Those who doubt what MM has posted aren't cynics. They're just rational individuals who enjoy the occasional side show.

There may actually be a "sacred temple" that is exactly as described and there may be five day retreats there that are exactly as described, but (so far) there's no reason whatsoever to believe that giving the Musicman about $70K pesos in advance will actually buy admission to any event that might take place there.

PS2: "Does this sentence: Luxury private accommodation (whatever that means) will be provided at the temple will be installed and is included in the price." mean that the accommodation(s) have not yet been installed?

Back