An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

PS (to my last post): Even if you are a Mormon, you can't just waltz into a temple. You have to have a Temple Recommend and that means you have to be a gooood Mormon: wear yer garments, attend services regularly, go on a mission when called, don't have pre or extra-marital sex, don't drink coffee, tea, or alcohol, and of course,

DON'T TAKE ANY ILLICIT DRUGS, ESPECIALLY PSYCHEDELICS LIKE AYAHUASCA OR LSD (CASUSE YER LDS)!

And when you do get to enter the Temple, you'll get to participate in the sacred ceremonies (which are supposed to be super secret, though there are surreptitiously filmed videos of them on YouTube). Don't get too excited, though. I'm sure most gentiles (that's what Mormons call non Mormons) will find them incredibly boring.

PS: Good Mormons also hang out with the family, especially on Monday nights (family home evening) and bring as many "spirit babies" as possible down to earth. That's really important as it helps determine how much power a man will have in the next life, as a flesh and bone god who has control (with carnal pleasures) of his own little corner of the Universe.

PS2: The part about becoming a flesh and bone god who gets to have sex in the next life is not something I made up:

Mormon Secrets: What the Missionaries Don't Tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VKT4hrBTuk

Clearly we're being trolled here, but anyway, the Mormon temple is only about ten minutes from Eze and this other temple, the sacred one is supposed to be an hour away.
Maybe Musicman would be so kind as to indicate its location so we could all have a decko? I mean, you need to know what you're getting for your money.

PS: I would like to add the following to my previous post about the do's and don't's of being a good Mormon:

For heck's sake (as they say in Utah) don't swear!

Folks, this thread has run its course.

Let MM recede into the twilight with his millions (augmented by the 88K x 3 pesos he's made here).

Clearly we're being trolled here, but anyway, the Mormon temple is only about ten minutes from Eze and this other temple, the sacred one is supposed to be an hour away.
Maybe Musicman would be so kind as to indicate its location so we could all have a decko? I mean, you need to know what you're getting for your money.

He already told you what we're getting for the money! 1. The chance to mingle with Argentine and foreign celebrities. The chance to learn how to become a millionaire like him. Spiritual enlightenment. That's not enough for the low price of 88k pesitos?

Musicman is my guru! I have seen the light! I just wish he would accept my money and let me go.

Well, pilgrim, the only way to know is to fork over the dough ($88,000 pesos),

And if and when you do, you'll know you've been forked.
emo32.gif

He already told you what we're getting for the money! 1. The chance to mingle with Argentine and foreign celebrities. The chance to learn how to become a millionaire like him. Spiritual enlightenment. That's not enough for the low price of 88k pesitos?

Don't forget the chance to fry your own brain. but that might not be such a bad thing.

After two days of fasting you're likely to be very hungry.

And the vegan food they serve may not provide enough protein.

Back