Analysis: Argentina 2-Greece 0

Argentina played superbly and congrats as well to Greece for an excellent defensive game . The goalkeeper for Greece played admirably to fend off the relentless attacking strategy of the Argentinian team.

If Argentina wins the World Cup all BA expats will strip naked and run through the Bosques of Palermo I promise.

pericles said:
If Argentina wins the World Cup all BA expats will strip naked and run through the Bosques of Palermo I promise.

OMG! all these naked people! I am not sure if I want Argentina to win! :eek:

pericles said:
Argentina played superbly and congrats as well to Greece for an excellent defensive game . The goalkeeper for Greece played admirably to fend off the relentless attacking strategy of the Argentinian team.

Pericles...Greece were AWFUL.they played with one attacker and they were more boring than England..yes that bad..:eek:

I didnt understand the Greek tactics, relying heavily on Nigeria to win, and doing little themselves to create their own destiny.

Just like to say, that seeing certain members of this forum run naked through Palermo would be more than my Irish stomach could take..... Although, maybe there are a few that would be worth chasing ;) (Sorry - dirty old man syndrome took affect there!)

pericles said:

Peri,
You might wanna suggest a different location for all that massive stripping as around Bosques de Palermo, all trannies work in the late afternoon...LOL

HowardinBA said:
Pericles...Greece were AWFUL.they played with one attacker and they were more boring than England..yes that bad..:eek:

I am a mad Argentina supporter and believe they will win the world cup . Greece played as good as they could considering they are playing Argentina . Most teams look god damn awful in comparison to our national side.

Greece won the European Championship playing exactly like that, so it's no surprise that they keep persisting with that style. It was a good little test for Argentina, as they will no doubt come up against other sides wanting to do the same thing.

I agree they have looked like one of the best teams so far. A Brazil-Argentina final looks like a real possibility. Imagine that!

Still, they looked wonderful in the last World Cup as well, until they came up against a really tough team. Let's hope they don't get ahead of themselves again.

Back