And What About Radio Stations?

estebandepraga

Registered
Which one do you listen to the most? and why? We all know everyone is glued to Radio Palermo 94.7FM every Monday at 1500 for The Typical Mistake! BTW I am one of the cohosts and did a live broadcast last week from Stockholm
Tune in!
Esteban

As I get up early I listen at 0600 to Longobardi on Mitre after 2 hours of mostly gloom and doom news(which is intelligently presented in my view) I go for a few minutes of Vale with Cathy Furlop. What I like about Vale(and there is much I DONT like about it!) is it is only musica en espanol which is one of the few with no English music which abounds everywhere else! I also listen to via internet Nova Brasil from Sao Paulo 24 hr Brazilian music A great station for lowers of MPB!

I read this thread this morning before getting out and about. I got in my car with the wife and the Black Sabbath cd that was playing was a bit much for her this morning so I switched over to fm and aspen was on, one of the couple stations I listen to here. I had to laugh to myself because I remembered what gringo boy said because within 20 minutes I had heard Duran Duran and Culture Club.
I also listen to 91.1 at times but it's signal is usually only good on the north side.
Usually unless I'm in the car though, I listen to internet radio.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Aspen, ciento dos puto tres.

Every time I get in a taxi and they've got it tuned to 102.3, I just can't help but smiling.

I find Buenos Aires radio to be pretty universally crappy.
even the so called "alternative"station plays mostly foreign easy listening indie rock-
iLimitada, which is sorta alternative, has crummy taste- depeche mode, stuff like that.
I think they do have ONE local music show- but, really, in a town like BsAs, with hundreds of great bands, there is no excuse for playing 30 year old english pop schmaltz, like Aspen does.

Back