Anibal Fernandez, a dangerous man

At this point I truly wonder if CFK bought him and that new anti-abortion apologist for rapists chief of cabinet in to loose the election. Maybe a loss would force Alberto out early and get her back on the throne to dictate out the next two years according to her own agenda... or maybe she knows just how screwed the country is in the near-term and it’s better to cut her losses and push someone else in the firing line to be able to “blame “ during the 2023 campaign..?

Wow. Manzur denied an abortion for a 11 year old child that was raped by a family member. Shocked that @Redpossum and others here defend Anibal Fernandez and these other powerful men.

Wow. Manzur denied an abortion for a 11 year old child that was raped by a family member. Shocked that @Redpossum and others here defend Anibal Fernandez and these other powerful men.
It is beyond a joke: for two years the feminist Kirchner fraction was putting the lenguaje inclusivo as a first priority. The pañuelos verdes waving the flags in the congreso. Then after the PASO what happens: Kristina wrote a "card" against Alberto (obviously not in lenguaje inclusivo), a couple of Alberto's ministers were replaced by the old white men (not a trace of diversity of the new ministers - if you don't count walruses as diversity [Añibal Fernandez aka la Morsa]). The funny thing is also now that the Elizabeth Gomez Alcorta, who in 2019 had denounced him for preventing the Legal Interruption of Pregnancy to an 11-year-old girl in the province of Tucumán, is now part of his team. All good then. (NB: I first thought that Manzur was the guy who raped his own niece, but in this part I was wrong as it was his predecessor as governor in Tucumán - Alperovich. I wouldn't be surprised if Alperovich was appointed as minister of women and diversity after the next electoral defeat in November)

Regarding the Morsa: in Quilmes it is an open secret that he was behind the drug trafficking trade in the 90's when he was intendente.

This journalist mentions that the Marcrismo is corrupt and that Anibal and Manzur are both involved in the drug trade, as well as Insfran but that is already well known.

Last edited:
Back