Announcing Writer's Workgroup: Monday September 2Nd

Ok, looks like we have a quorum. Other writers are still welcome.

Thanks to everyone for the interest. We'll meet at Cafe Manhattan in Belgrano this Monday evening from 7-9pm. I'll grab a table in the upstairs room. I think the first meeting is probably meet and greet, writing history, what you can contribute and what you need, and how we will structure our meetings going forward. Feel free to bring writing samples for the group if you like.

Best,

GS

This event is confirmed. Writers, see you this Monday!

What[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]: Writer's Workgroup. Swap and read works in progress by other writers and offer feedback. Discussions center on character development, structure, prose, pace, plot development, etc.[/background]
Who[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]: 5 to 6 writers. Preference given to published writers. If we have more than 6 people then we break into multiple groups. [/background]
When:[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] 1st and 3rd Monday evenings of each month. 7-9pm. [/background]
Where:[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] Cafe Club Manhattan, 1792 Av. Cabildo in Belgrano (corner of La Pampa). 2 blocks from Jose Hernandez and 3 blocks from Juramento Subte stops. Multiple bus lines. Good on-street parking.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Best,[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]GS[/background]

Hi All. I'd love to join in if the group is still meeting. I just moved to BA in August and will be here through November at least. I'm work as an editor and photo curator for USATODAY.com, and I'm currently in the process of revising my first novel ... a task that I could certainly use a bit of extra motivation to complete.

I am researching writing on this forum and came across this.

is there any upcoming activity?

I am unpublished. would love to join to listen in but always willing to contribute.

Back