Another new newbie

Kayfabe

Registered
Hi, Stumbled across this site via google and thought I'd say hi as the site seems friendly and full of info. I've been here just over a month now, moved here with my girlfriend (who's from here originally)A little about me I'm male 27 and oringally from the Highlands of Scotland, moved to London and stayed there for 5 years and we decided it was time for a change. Loving BA so far but I think it would be nice to meet some people in the same situation as me the language barrier can be an issue sometimes! First class this MondaySo hello all!

Whats the craic, man?
Myself and my girlfriend just moved over as well - been here for 6 weeks now. We are from Ireland, although I am actually Scottish myself, from Edinburgh.
I know what you mean about the language barrier - I am so busy in work (just started as PM in my fathers company over here), i cant seem to dedicate enough time to it, but Im here for the long haul, so it will come in time!
So, we are always up for meeting sound people who like jokes, so if anyone wants to connect, leave a message!

Sounds like we're totally in the same situation although I don't have any excuses about not learning the language as I'm not working yet! I guess we'll have to keep an eye on this board and invade the next meet-up :)Or if you fancy a beer or 10 feel free to send me a message via here and we can sort something out.

Hello Everybody, Once again, I greet you one and all well. So we have expats from Scotland, Ireland and England here too? I am a local who's been Drum Major of a Pipe Band here many years ago. We have three bands now, actually... There's lots of places to meet new people while preserving a bit of your traditions. Just let me know and I will put you in touch with some people you could have fun with. And if you're on the square, well, it might get even better. Tel: 4799-3518

Back