Anti-government protesters rally in cities across Argentina

hilarious that alberto is being critical of the protests trying to create "cracks in the unity". i wonder if he will do the same next time there is a protest against the other political side.

A major problem I have with this government is its double speech.
One minute it says protests are a part of democracy. The next minute it degrades and accuses them of spreading hate. The minute after that they start talking about "ellos" as being to blame for everything. Then when people get up in arms (after the government have pushed through their agenda) its all about coming together again and drawing love-hearts and rainbow flags on things. You can't be mad a rainbow or a love-heart!
Cheap and tacky politics at its absolute finest. Trust any word they say at your own risk.

A major problem I have with this government is its double speech.
One minute it says protests are a part of democracy. The next minute it degrades and accuses them of spreading hate. The minute after that they start talking about "ellos" as being to blame for everything. Then when people get up in arms (after the government have pushed through their agenda) its all about coming together again and drawing love-hearts and rainbow flags on things. You can't be mad a rainbow or a love-heart!
Cheap and tacky politics at its absolute finest. Trust any word they say at your own risk.

Particularly with this new Government Institution Called NODIO.. to detect and impugn-ate fake and hatred news in the media..?

"The presentation of Nodio, the Observatory of disinformation and symbolic violence in media and digital platforms, which will operate in the Public Defender's Office, opened a debate on the public stage. The main purpose of the observatory is "to protect citizens from false, malicious and fallacious news" in the digital environment and to work on the "identification of their dissemination operations

Santiago Cafiero Cabinet Head of the Government. said ...?

We believe in the right to demonstrate, it is part of democracy, but it is also part of democracy to accept diversity; These Argentines who demonstrated yesterday are not the people, they are not all the citizenship, they are not the workers, they are not Argentina ”.

Santiago Cafiero Cabinet Head of the Government. said ...?

We believe in the right to demonstrate, it is part of democracy, but it is also part of democracy to accept diversity; These Argentines who demonstrated yesterday are not the people, they are not all the citizenship, they are not the workers, they are not Argentina ”.
Because Argentina has only one voice. That is what we call diversity. Shut up and suffer quietly! Didn’t the dictadura tell the peronistas and poor people the same thing?

"One wants to get a truck and play bowling on 9 de Julio ..."

I wonder if NODIO will censor this guy? Or it's ok because he is the "voice of the people" and those protestors, or "haters" as he calls them are not?
If they are not the "people" then you can murder or seriously hurt them by ploughing a truck into the protest I guess... sounds fair in a fascista kind of way?

"One wants to get a truck and play bowling on 9 de Julio ..."

I wonder if NODIO will censor this guy? Or it's ok because he is the "voice of the people" and those protestors, or "haters" as he calls them are not?
If they are not the "people" then you can murder or seriously hurt them by ploughing a truck into the protest I guess... sounds fair in a fascista kind of way?

Daddy Brieva WAS a great comedian... has no work since last year $$... Needs some screen time .. Daddy not guilty since he represent the pro government entertaining sector...!

Back