Any Brits out there?

majortungsten

Registered
Hello,
Where in this wonderful city do all the British people hang out???
As much as I love Portenos, I'd like to meet someone from good ol' Blighty for a change of scene.

Cheers.

Just arrived myself from the mother land, but seem to have a problem with posting at times. There seem to be a bunch who meet on a Friday every week for a drink from here, but the information seems to disappear from my view - can't understand why, but I'll let you know if I find out more.

John

Hey! We are 2 British girls living here in BA...keep us posted if you want to get together for a drink!

I always seem to meet Germans, something about the Scottish accent. Yet to check out any of the Irish pubs tho, reckon you'd find a few in there!

Just arrived back in san telmo today,was here 3 months ago for a month then had to leave so i would love to meet up with you guys if you fancy a drink let me know.

Well am up for meeting if you guys want to get together let me know when and where.

No Brit, but I'm always up with hanging out with a few Poms and taking the piss! ;)

sounds good to me,anyone in the San Telmo area,not that it matters too much as i am sure i can grab a cab.

OK, we have a drinking gang - spiffing!!

I'm booked up until Wednesday... how is that for everyone?
I'm in Recoletta, but whatever is good.

Let me know...
(Bonus points if you can bring a bottle of HP).

Back