Any Definite Answer On Grass Fed Beef

does that account for feedlot vs grass fed and finished in feedlot vs pure grass fed.

Again, a beef farmer here told me the predominant method (here & in uruguay) is the 2nd option as it is the most economic. You can call you produce grass fed too.

Not as black and white as you are making out.

I once worked on a Salmon fish farm in the highlands of Scotland, We were packaging salmon eggs to be shipped abroad and farmed in different countries. Those Salmon would then be sold as Scottish Salmon even though the egg's were all hatched in other countries. (that's what we were told anyway)

Was one of the worst job's i ever had. Paid ok though.

I just can't imagine what chinchulines from feedlot taste like, but I sure know what the real thing looks, smells and tastes like. Personally I like to cook them into neat crispy crunchy little medialunas... mmmmmmm !!!! Trensadas are great too but take dedication, know how and can of course POP all over somebody.

Now go down to your butchers and see if the chinchus have grass shit in them or something else ! There's your answer, and the cuts from that carcass should be tender.

Cattle are grass fed, at least you see them roaming. Chickens are the ones that are not allowed to walk here, fed with the feedlot method. It is because of this that many nutricionists here tell you to eat beef rather than poultry in Argenitna, poultry tends to be more greasy.

Back