any English ex-pats.......

I might be there, with one American and one Argentine friend in tow, but I've not seen the latter in nearly 2 months so the match is more of an excuse for both of us (the Anglos) to meet up with him, and such we'll watch it where he fancies.

Will you be there for Slovenia as well? Because I really would like to try and catch at least one England match with another English person if I can.

:rolleyes:
Gaucho Sam said:
I might be there, with one American and one Argentine friend in tow, but I've not seen the latter in nearly 2 months so the match is more of an excuse for both of us (the Anglos) to meet up with him, and such we'll watch it where he fancies.

Will you be there for Slovenia as well? Because I really would like to try and catch at least one England match with another English person if I can.
yes I,ll be there for both,and hopefully more after the group stages:rolleyes:

I'm planning on going back to Sugar but I might head to the northside bar and check it out. I live in Palermo though so it's a lot easier to get to sugar. Let me know what the final verdict is.

Northside is the final verdict.....I live 25km from both venues.....see you there

COME ON INGERRLAND!!!!

Good choice - I was in there for the saturday game. Would love to join but teaching a class for the entire game, unless I can convince my student to switch her tv on.

Michael

3lions said:
I'm planning on going back to Sugar but I might head to the northside bar and check it out. I live in Palermo though so it's a lot easier to get to sugar. Let me know what the final verdict is.

How was Sugar on Saturday? I wanted to go, but I ended semi-enjoying an asado after the Argentine game and into the Main Event.

Napoleon said:
How was Sugar on Saturday? I wanted to go, but I ended semi-enjoying an asado after the Argentine game and into the Main Event.

great atmosphere. I don't know what the other place is like but Sugar gets a thumbs up.

are sugar and northside bar the places to go to watch the game then? my partner and i live in san telmo, but wna watch the england games in a pub wi a drink and a good crowd with sum atmosphere. cudnt find anywhere last match, so we stayed in to watch it. Any other places good to see it?

Back